( search forums )
How to disable stationary guns ?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Server Help
Leo
November 30, 2003, 6:03 pm
Is it possible to disable the turrets from the maps ? Thanks.

b00stA
November 30, 2003, 6:17 pm
Yes, it is.

Open the Soldat.ini in your Soldat\ directory and change the line Stationary_Guns=1 to Stationary_Guns=0

It's at the bottom of the [GAME] section.

Leo
November 30, 2003, 6:33 pm
Yeah, found it after my post. Thanks for the answer anyway :)

systemfeind
November 30, 2003, 7:17 pm
hmm but this option is server sided. that means if u are on a server with this option on u cant disable it as a client. only if u host a soldat server there will be no stat guns with this option disabled.

?
November 30, 2003, 7:51 pm
hey here is a secret, if you go into a server and spam "STOP THE SG'S MISTER!!" They will disapear and nver come back

systemfeind
November 30, 2003, 10:54 pm
lol i will wonder if it works THAT way

quote:They will disapear and nver come back
i think its U who disappear and never come back

lolololol

Leo
December 1, 2003, 6:08 am
quote:Originally posted by ?
hey here is a secret, if you go into a server and spam "STOP THE SG'S MISTER!!" They will disapear and nver come back

I run my own server so I have disabled them, clever boy :P

morpheus
December 1, 2003, 6:25 am
personally, i'm always glad to see a server without the stat guns. every time i play on a server with stat guns, there's always some dimwit that just stays there and fires the thing the whole game, and usually it's in the same direction. this does absolutely very little to contribute to your teams chances of winnings, but trying to tell these people that is like talking to a brick, even when you point out that at the end of the game they got 3 kills the whole game, but were killed 15 times, it still doesn't seem to sink in.

if used and set up properly with limited ammo and a reload time they'd be ok, but for now i could care less for them.