( search forums )
The suck list.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
M
November 30, 2003, 8:31 pm
This is the suck list. Write in here if you suck. You can use any words you like. But after posting you are concidered as a suck.

Chakra
November 30, 2003, 9:15 pm
i bet a fiver this reaches 2 pages long

Outcast
November 30, 2003, 9:34 pm
no it wont :P

CardBoardWarrior
November 30, 2003, 9:49 pm
Let's make it, I raise $20 [:D]

Meandor
November 30, 2003, 10:03 pm
Let's make this reach 5 pages so we can say M is an attention whore.

M
November 30, 2003, 10:11 pm
Wow 5 submissions.

Meandor
November 30, 2003, 10:30 pm
ATTENTION WHORE

systemfeind
November 30, 2003, 11:11 pm
hmm spamming mods... nice one :P

Sharpshooter
November 30, 2003, 11:23 pm
[IMAGE]

HappyPants
November 30, 2003, 11:46 pm
I outta kill you fer postin' crap like that sharpshooter. jesus h. christ...

koil
December 1, 2003, 1:35 am
quote:Originally posted by M

you all are an attention whore.

tbh, i see your point, i acknowlage it, and support it.

R
December 1, 2003, 1:48 am
i think i saw you post tbh before koil, i'm just wondering what it means. so.. what does it mean? i've never seen anyone say it before. :p

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 1, 2003, 1:52 am
I don't know about any other cases, but this post would prove that you thrive for attention. If people think you are, oh well. Its not like their opinion matters.

koil
December 1, 2003, 2:05 am
youre missing the point ppl.

when someone begs for attention, not directly (like 'i was in a concert yesterday'), then you call him attn.whore.

but you got to keep in mind, that if you diss/talk/joking , you too want attention (either if youre joking on him, which could mean you want to make your 'forum friends' laugh (which is a big cry for attention), and dissing; which also means that youre trying to put you as as a 'superior' life-form to the other side , and through talking to him (him=attn.whore); which gives him the attention he needs.

like i do now, i want enough attention; to open your eyes, and show you (could be wrong, but its my opinion nontheless) your bad route youre going through.

r - tbh = to be honest
great word/expression for a support word ^^

to keep this short:
attention is one of those 'qualitys' you were born with, and not just that youre were born with that, its part of the world itself as we know it.
attention will always be.. weather if its from the attention-wanting, or from the attention-ranting.

ciao.

(edit - wrong arrangment of lines.. stupid me :s)

Spitzfiya
December 1, 2003, 2:26 am
^Bacon!

koil
December 1, 2003, 2:50 am
no rice? =(

Dathker
December 1, 2003, 3:09 am
hey i don't know this M guy but im gonna say your one fvckin attention whor cuz i like to add to the excitment..yet at the same time not feeling any excitment!

that fuking sniper
December 1, 2003, 5:24 am
An edit of apeasement: I'm stupid, go read Koil's post for words of wisdom ;)

koil
December 1, 2003, 11:05 am
ey.. you just copied my reply and put some grammer in it! ;P

Weed
December 1, 2003, 11:38 am
and for the stupid ones who cant understand koil's point of view:
every forum is based on attention as one of its basics.
when u post, u expect the others to reply, thats attention.
anyway, as i was telling Mr koil earlier today, there are different levels of attention wanters. everyone here needs attention, or no one would post in this topic, so u give attention and u get attention.
so attention is the base of every forum. so if u wanna see it this way, everyone who ever posted here is looking for attention, and everyone who ever replied to any post, is handling attention, so stop the bs and live ur lives ;)

btw, M, u r on top of the attention requesting ppl here

Meandor
December 1, 2003, 12:21 pm
TFS.
See the forum tree? Where are we? Oh, look, this the bash pit! What can someone pretend by posting that he's not an attention whore in here? Eh, nothing. Wanna communicate? Go to the lounge if you want to ( Yes, i realize many would still call M an attention whore, but i wouldn't be among them ). End of story.

Note 1 - I'm not an attention whore.
Note 2 - Sin i don't spam. Just in here, sometimes, because post count doesn't increase here.
Note 3 - M - Hint - Stop making threads like this. Or you really look like an idiot.

that fuking sniper
December 2, 2003, 1:11 am
quote:Originally posted by koil
ey.. you just copied my reply and put some grammer in it! ;P

.... I did? ah [:-censored]... I actually didnt read your reply, got tired after the 4th post :P ah well I'll erase it if it annoys you.

To Meandor : :) I know this is the BashPit, its the only place where M posts, ffs :P

I was talking about morality and why shouldnt people accuse of "attention whoring" when others just want to start threads. Now theres a difference between just insults, and insults bsaed on morality, just as theres a difference between posters and spammers. I was merely posting about moral insults and why they got it wrong in here. I'm not telling people what to post, I'm telling the people what I want to post ;) See the difference?

koil
December 2, 2003, 9:24 am
doh man, no need to erase it.. tbh, i'm kinda flatterd you think like i do in this situation ;)

sativa
December 2, 2003, 8:54 pm
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE
M = ATTENTION WHORE

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 3, 2003, 2:48 am
sativa: Have you even read any of the other posts? guess not.

Milkman Dan
December 3, 2003, 6:44 pm
who said cake?

SuperKill
December 3, 2003, 10:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Marry-Kate Olsen
cake

R
December 4, 2003, 1:44 am
no...i really doubt saliva has read anything on this board except others' replies...and all he posts are spam/bash posts so if you would completely ignore saliva then all's good in tha hood.

gi.joe
December 4, 2003, 5:12 am
lol @ deliberate mispelling of his name R
:)