( search forums )
Soldat Forensic: Inspector maka found out SV LOST
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
makazuma
November 30, 2003, 11:06 pm
Something strange happened in [UJ]'s last match against sv. On seccond map (kampf) we were leading with 1 - 0 when sv|Enik scored 1 - 1, we thought in last seccond (luckey enik [8D] ). But then when I looked at my screens more carefully it appeared that he was late, to late.

Evidence; piece 1

[IMAGE]

Its clear that his cap is not counted, not on his personal score and not on CAPs, Timer = 0.0

Evidence; piece 2

[IMAGE]

I took one screen after the first, the chat that does not apear on screen 1 prooves. And still no counting of the 'to late' cap.

So i must conlude [UJ] won this map, if sv cant show any screen where it's 1 - 1.

Or when it becomes clear that it technically spoken would chance after my screens which i doubt cos after my screens the score table disapeared.

PS; it was just an friendly match, and im no hater [:D], i just thought it was funny to proove we won 1 map. So the clanwar ended in a tie instead of a win for sv. And it would be official that [UJ] is good as sv [8D]

Chakra
November 30, 2003, 11:32 pm
*claps pityfully*

_z1g
November 30, 2003, 11:34 pm
sv web site :
- 30/11/03
We won a though clanwar vs UJ. I have also uploaded the screens from our two previous games.

CbbLe, Enik, Luke and Donnie Darko played our toughest clanwar so far vs UJ. We won ofcourse but not without a fight. The result of the first map were 2-2, the second 1-1 and finally the third one we won with 4-1.

ctf_kampf
[IMAGE]

it is Big lagggggg !!! ??? =)

makazuma
November 30, 2003, 11:37 pm
haha okey this wont work now it was a nice superman score enik ;)

so my manupulation of the facts failed...i promise i will fight ingame next time ;)

Ender
December 1, 2003, 12:02 am
I, as the lawyer of mr. Zingo, ask for this case to be dismissed on ground of a procedural mistake by mr. Zig.
Mr. Zig's testemony should be strikken from the record because the entire line is obscure and corrupted. Words like
"web site" are non-exsisting and purposely deceiving because of their similarity in nature with cases of real concerns.

Because of this we plea for a official statement from the court saying thus, as my evidence supports, the match should be stated a draw, and my client, mr. Zingo, will be cleared of all charges.

makazuma
December 1, 2003, 12:03 am

Im sorry Ender, but i already confessed ! [:D]

Ender
December 1, 2003, 12:15 am
I would like to remind the court that my client is mr. Zingo and not mr. M. Zuma. The changed statement of mr. M. Zuma is been caused by extreme public pressure under which the witness is put on. I can proof mr. Sebasje used his extensive soldat connections to force mr. M. Zuma into changing his testimony. Here i have a recorded tape of mr. M. Zuma, "maka" and mr. Sebasje "Cbble" which supplies this theory with evidenciary support:
quote:<sv|Cbble> Change your statement or you'll never make another clan again. I will make sure of that!
<[UJ]maka> :(

Because of this sudden change in his entire story mr. M. Zuma proofs an unreliable witness who should be ignored by the court including all of his previous statements.

makazuma
December 1, 2003, 12:31 am

This is pro deo right ... ? [:D]

Ender
December 1, 2003, 12:44 am
I'm not defending you mr. M. Zuma, i'm defending mr. Zingo, and i can say, against a very reasonable fee.

SoldatStriker
December 1, 2003, 2:28 am
Alright, I confess. I'm Soldat Veterans. Every now and then when I feel like taking on whipper snappers and the like I'll split myself into four people by the name of CbbLe, Enik, Luke and Donnie Darko in order to the lay the smack down clan style. That, and the wolfman is my grandpa. ;)

Social Poison
December 1, 2003, 2:55 am
Not sure if this was mentioned up there...

But a lot of ppl think SV has never been beaten period. This is simply not the case. They have lost individual matches to several clans, though in clan war situations where you need 2/3 wins for the full "win" they're undefeated to my knowledge.

IE

BioHazard vs Soldat Veterans

First match (our server): we won
Second match (their server): they won
Third match (insert argument here regarding who would host): draw (not played).

So it has happened, just not enough times in a row ;)

_z1g
December 1, 2003, 3:06 am
b2b: 5-3(SV), Kampf: 8-0(BH)
result 11 : 5 - BH Win !!!!!!

Dathker
December 1, 2003, 3:20 am
i say my team won...yet i was not on either team...so both of your teams lost muhahahahahaha

_z1g
December 1, 2003, 3:53 am
im think sv - legend =)
but not best clan ...

koil
December 1, 2003, 5:07 am
quote:Originally posted by _z1g
b2b: 5-3(SV), Kampf: 8-0(BH)
result 11 : 5 - BH Win !!!!!!

8-0 isnt really a score that youre doing to some clan who happens to be sctfl#1 winners and 60 (?) cw's unbeaten.

sv are helpless withount their 0-20pings.

R
December 1, 2003, 6:08 am
quote:sv are helpless withount their 0-20pings.

exactly, that is what i've been trying to tell people for months.

Element_101
December 1, 2003, 10:44 am
Loz weird never seen that before

CbbLe
December 1, 2003, 11:13 am
Maka u little lier...that isnt the final screen...This is the very final one.

http://www2.hemsida.net/csidg/ujhardgame2.jpg

Because of this we plea for a official statement from the court saying thus, as my evidence supports, the match should be stated a draw, and my client, mr. Zingo, will be cleared of all charges.

- bull[:-censored]...look at the final one.

ThaD
December 1, 2003, 11:20 am
uj suX, sv suX as well ;P G&R RuleS

Tha Doggfather
December 1, 2003, 11:25 am
didtn you know yet? TRA + G&R = TA (TITANIUM ALLOY) = the bane of sv ^_^

ThaD
December 1, 2003, 11:30 am
how should i know, it was just a proposal yesterday, but as i see it's a fact right now :P

^^TA^^ThaD lol :P

fear us!

Tha Doggfather
December 1, 2003, 11:35 am
well we are about 99% sure it will be a fact...

SuperKill
December 1, 2003, 1:34 pm
you all are WHINERS plus you suck.. all of you.
all you can do is whine about EVERYTHING, first it was "OMG SV ARE BARRET WHORES" now its "OMG SV SERVER LAGS FOR EVERYONE EXEPT FOR SV" (WHATEVEEEEEEEEEEEEER) i'm from ISRAEL ! my avarage ping is F*CKING 200 and i do F*CKING FINE on sv's server.
.. try me
fkin nööbs

R
December 1, 2003, 2:03 pm
superkill, you played with SAD before SV, sad played matches with usa clans i think and barely complained about lag. but then the original members of SV (enik,avskum,donnie darko, luke...) complain about lag even when they just have 100 ping, whereas the USA clans and some euro clans play clan matches every week with more lag then that and still dont complain. well anyways, when 1.2 comes out SV will lose :\ most likely to .bot+

SuperKill
December 1, 2003, 2:09 pm
there's no way a european player will have 100 ping on a usa server

n/a
December 1, 2003, 7:30 pm
all i can say is [:-sleep]

eyic
December 1, 2003, 9:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by R
superkill, you played with SAD before SV, sad played matches with usa clans i think and barely complained about lag. but then the original members of SV (enik,avskum,donnie darko, luke...) complain about lag even when they just have 100 ping, whereas the USA clans and some euro clans play clan matches every week with more lag then that and still dont complain. well anyways, when 1.2 comes out SV will lose :\ most likely to .bot+

hoora for bot :)

SuperKill
December 1, 2003, 9:14 pm
you just wait =]

Fara_ownz
December 2, 2003, 2:28 am
quote:Originally posted by R

First of all, i was one of the original members so get ur facts straight. Secondly when we played ur clan it was on a piece of [:-censored] server where not only was the lag bad(but bareable) we would actually freeze for prelonged periods of time and then unfreeze dead. This is not playable no? And thirdly, me being in sv, the people who i see whining the most is u R, about sv all god damn day and everytime i see u in dna like i did earlier. GET OVER IT, WE ARE BETTER THAN UR CLAN!

U people need to get a life and worry about getting ur own clans good enough instead of whining about ours.

And lastly, i actually hope sv lose a game soon just so u retards can spam these boards about how happy u are sv lost and then finally move on to other things.

my 2 cents.

that fuking sniper
December 2, 2003, 2:34 am
And what if they lost anyway? I personally dont make a thread about every friggin match I *think* I won...Jeez...

Dathker
December 2, 2003, 3:21 am
ok im sorry if its that complicated..I SAY SV WON AND YOU JUST HAVE REALLY BAD LAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frogboy
December 2, 2003, 4:26 am
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniper
And what if they lost anyway? I personally dont make a thread about every friggin match I *think* I won...Jeez...

I do. And that explains why I have never posted a thread about winning a match.

BMF
December 2, 2003, 5:18 am
IMHO sv is not the best clan, it is top 3 at the most

fabmanx
December 2, 2003, 7:22 am
just so happened i came and read this...and i would say tfs is right...but IMHO .bot+ is the best clan out there...and 1.2 i know they will demolish SV...but i dont really give a damn if they do....and i know .bot arent "sore winners" lol.....so .bot beating the "invicible" SV wont be too big of a deal....and Fara..(watever)...u are right...when we beat u 8-0 u had some bad lag 200-250....but i can also say that when we played on ur server we had 200-250 lag except one player (slayer)....so well it evens out...or does it??? enyways glad it was a draw:, and dude...i dont say my clan is better then urs...(but u did) and ur saying for R to get a life? or whoever u were talking to....and u said ur clan was better then ours....boy i wonder who should get a life? Peace :)

Element_101
December 2, 2003, 9:27 am
Sigh.. dose it really matter who won if you cant decide have a rematch

that should sort out every thing kk?

CbbLe
December 2, 2003, 12:34 pm
lollllllllll, what a big amount of whine...UJ acts lame which were the point of my post and the topic were about that thing.....think what you want about who's best and not...people will never agree on one thing anyway..stop the neverending whining in this community.

3rd_account
December 2, 2003, 3:23 pm
lol people, noone can beat SV. Their full of cool swedes that, för kung och fosterland, fights like oxes on steroids.

Fara_ownz
December 2, 2003, 5:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by fabmanx
just so happened i came and read this...and i would say tfs is right...but IMHO .bot+ is the best clan out there...and 1.2 i know they will demolish SV...but i dont really give a damn if they do....and i know .bot arent "sore winners" lol.....so .bot beating the "invicible" SV wont be too big of a deal....and Fara..(watever)...u are right...when we beat u 8-0 u had some bad lag 200-250....but i can also say that when we played on ur server we had 200-250 lag except one player (slayer)....so well it evens out...or does it??? enyways glad it was a draw:, and dude...i dont say my clan is better then urs...(but u did) and ur saying for R to get a life? or whoever u were talking to....and u said ur clan was better then ours....boy i wonder who should get a life? Peace :)

I dont have a problem with ur clan at all, only R because i think he has the mental age of a 5 year old and whines about sv at any and every given moment and its tiresome. The first game we won when u had bad pings u guys did good and only lost by like one or two points and the matches on the other servers were a waste of time imo. I would like a rematch on a server where we both have no lag, but until that time can R maybe stop the [:-censored] talk 24/7 about how sv whines about lag?

I was pretty pissed when i made my post last night, so maybe sv arent the better clan, but u cant say u guys are until we have a rematch without the lag for either team.

Either way people, sv have never lost a match yet, which cant be said about any other clan, so enough with the [:-censored]talk mayhaps?

SuperKill
December 2, 2003, 5:14 pm
JAG AR SVENSK TOO !?

fabmanx
December 3, 2003, 12:08 am
Yea i can see ur point Fara...and to make things clear we never said we were better then u....but u see we cant really have a rematch without lag for either team......one of us will have more lag then the other etc......and true u have never lost a match yet *claps* but i just dont like to see u guys brag about not losing cuz well without ur 0-20 ping to ME (note the me) u arent that great :)....but i will talk to R...maybe i can shut him up a little.....but enyways no hard feelings eh?....teh was a good match...its done....we'll see u in 1.2 :) Peace

R
December 3, 2003, 12:18 am
yeah...i'm not gunna stop believing it no matter what any SV guy says...well maybe SK cause he hasnt always been in SV. but I'll stop sayin it to SV members' faces and whatnot. :)

Spike
December 3, 2003, 2:01 am
snarf -.-

CbbLe
December 3, 2003, 8:07 am
"but i just dont like to see u guys brag about not losing"

-did u ever see us brag about our wins? (except now when Fara is making an attempt of "protecting us"

One thing that amuses me is that you think one match settles everything...Just because you eventually win over a clan one time doesnt necessarily make you as good as the other. There are bad/good days for everyone when u cant make your best. So if you ever would win against us I won't probably admit that you really are the best since I think it can't settle over one game.

Mooooooooooo!

makazuma
December 3, 2003, 10:37 am
But what would be a good way to find out whos 'best' then, if one win doesnt make you better. Because for me games stay fun if youre able to find out that your better then another, or when your almost beat some player or clan thats better then you. It's cool to make a list and see youre (almost) on top. Not for taking it real serious but if you win its always better then lose [8D]

But if sv stays 'best' in general opinion cos they are able to choose which they play and when, then its logical people start thinking they are good nowaday to beat them. Although i must admit that they never walked away when we asked for war. And till now we havent been able to beat 'em. But its just the desire to beat sv that make people talk about it. I dont see not much wrong about its just part of the fun.

For us they are like z1g said a legend that need to be broken, which doesnt mean they arent the best, as long they havent lost and they dont run away from other good clans it wont be fair to say that they arent most skilled so i must conclude they are best now. Just because its cool to play against the 'known' best clan and try to beat. We need a legend to break to have a goal in gaming [:D]

Hitman
December 3, 2003, 12:55 pm
In the Screenshot it says 'Bravo Team Scores', so why doesn't Bravo team get a point?

CbbLe
December 3, 2003, 7:16 pm
because that screen isnt the final one before the match ended (see mine later down the topic)