( search forums )
what is the big deal?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
morpheus
December 1, 2003, 12:37 am
will someone please finally explain to me the fasciantion these dimwits have in going up top? we could have had a good game going, but these morons were much to fascinated with crawling through a frigging crack.

someone tell me.... why? what is so great about it?

[IMAGE]

R
December 1, 2003, 12:47 am
well...i myself can confess to going up there. My guess would be pure curiosity. Most of them probably have never been up there, and never knew you could so when they see someone out there they want to try it too. It can really destroy a game i'm sad to say, but with 2 easy steps you can be out of that nightmare: 1. click escape 2. choose leave game ;)

CardBoardWarrior
December 1, 2003, 1:30 am
I used to do that when I was a n00b...ahh, the memories...

Spitzfiya
December 1, 2003, 2:10 am
I still do! it its a great way to hang out and piss on your friends.

its just so fun to exploit soldat bugs! ^_^ Try it I know yo'l like it.

koil
December 1, 2003, 2:22 am
yea, i can see the fun with ruining a legit 5v5 game, when 2 of those genuis (in the same team) go to the roof, and not only theyre ruining the current map, they also take space of ppl who cant get in dnagames cuz the server is full (8normal and respectful players, and 2dimwits who seemd, that they dont know where they are (HINT: YOURE IN DNAGAMES BUDDY..)) .

i admire you for doing that ***** (:P)

edit:
haha just saw the pic again, 6players (and 4from the same team) didnt really played soldat.
god, soldat is screwd up ;S

Spitzfiya
December 1, 2003, 2:37 am
koil: Heh, Sarcasim ownz you

koil
December 1, 2003, 2:43 am
first of all, i wasnt talking mainly on you (just look at the screenshot dumbass, theres 6players whos wasting there time on the bugs, in a 11player server).

secondly, you cant use the 'sarcasem' excuse evrytime youre running-down of words. evry kid above the age of 13, can see that you ment that lol

ok, i dont want to create *another* fight, so i'll remove that line from my post earlier... :)

Dathker
December 1, 2003, 3:00 am
HAHHAHA we do it becuz its funn!!!!!...and if you don't like it morph...you should go to the top! and ruin their fun!!!!HAHAHAHA(evil laugh)...and its really funny when the two of the best players on a team go to the top and the rest of the team is wonder why they all the sudden suck....HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAEHHEEHHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHHAAHHAEHHEEHHAHAHEEHHAHAAH...ROFL

morpheus
December 1, 2003, 4:33 am
well, unfortunately for me, i only have 3 or 4 servers that i can get a decent connection to and always end up getting lucky to get in one since they're the more popular servers, so seeing this kind of crap go on pretty much kills any game play for me.

it's really not much fun to have all your team mates up top pissing on each other, while i'm left alone to face a whole team. and it's really just a waste of time to go up top just to have a pissing contest, so.... it really sucks.

Spitzfiya
December 1, 2003, 4:58 am
quote:Originally posted by koil
first of all, i wasnt talking mainly on you (just look at the screenshot dumbass, theres 6players whos wasting there time on the bugs, in a 11player server).

secondly, you cant use the 'sarcasem' excuse evrytime youre running-down of words. evry kid above the age of 13, can see that you ment that lol

ok, i dont want to create *another* fight, so i'll remove that line from my post earlier... :)

But i said it so blatently that anyone would think i was joking....Mabye I didnt make it that obvious.
Yes I do hang out and piss on friends, and exploit bugs, but its only in my dedicated server. I dont go to public servers to piss around because I know ill get killed trying to undo my zipper.

Element_101
December 1, 2003, 10:46 am
That a hudge bug.. hope its fixed when 1.2 comes out

Liber_Lupus
December 1, 2003, 11:12 am
Many map bug's are fixed in 1.2, makes me kinda sad, it was fun foolin around on the roof sometimes.

ThaD
December 1, 2003, 11:25 am
heh i still remeber when me and some guys from -- got to the roof on ctf_Vietnam and had a fun, good old 105b times :)

Meandor
December 1, 2003, 12:52 pm
Totally agree =)
( Some guys got angry at me cause i killed them while they where trying to get up lmao )

Element_101
December 4, 2003, 11:05 am
Lol ive never even been up there can you kill people from up there??

Wasp_
December 4, 2003, 12:38 pm
Haha! Ofcourse I do that (only in my own server)! The point is, that you can piss off noobies, who don't know how to get there. Anyway it's really stupid. I suggest, you take a look at the url in HerculePoirot's siggy.

BMF
December 4, 2003, 4:49 pm
Morpheus the big deal is that you should stop creating bullsh1t threads

jesus christ, a bunch of idiots crawled through the polygon bug. Lets make a thread about it and flame each other!!

morpheus
December 4, 2003, 6:34 pm
and once again you have missed the whole point. as stated earlier, myself, along with several others, have limited access to servers where we can get decent game play, and get tired of the gameplay being ruined.

and i love the defense you put up to my argument in the thread http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=9181&whichpage=3

since you seem to value intelligence so much, why don't you use it occasionally and, to quote you, "stop creating bullsh1t threads".

i'm sure it will never happen, but i feel that there is hope for everyone, even you.

oh, and by the way, your sig pic is to big. you would've realised this several days ago and "intelligently" corrected this had you only paid attention to a non bs thread located at http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=9150 instead of constantly busying yourself with bs answers such as this.

Chakra
December 4, 2003, 7:29 pm
[:-shake] who knew morpheus had it in him.

that fuking sniper
December 5, 2003, 6:46 am
*Sees the picture*...Time for an adequate sentence: *clears throat* - Players concentrate on playing the game, noobs concentrate on ruining it or turning away from gameplay - *Hopes this fits what people feel, slaps self to stop talking in the third person...*

Element_101
December 5, 2003, 10:00 am
Im looking forward to BMFs responce should be a pisser!

BMF
December 5, 2003, 4:37 pm
thank god TFS cleared it all up for us