( search forums )
'2382627128' is not a valid integer value
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Dathker
December 1, 2003, 2:18 am
GRR...i can't play soldat due dumb error[:-weepn][:-weepn][:-weepn]some one please help me...uhh..it started maybe a day after i installed ASE...and it was working fine...and one day it decided to piss me off...i said '2382627128' is not a valid integer value..and then i removed ASE(note: i couldn't uninstall...no uninstall prog)..and then it started working for about an hour while i played with Essentle..and then when we stoped it decide to fu(k up again!! and its really pissing me off so iiHelp!! ..if not im gonna die[xx(]

Dathker
December 2, 2003, 2:24 am
why the hell isn't anyone helping?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

b00stA
December 2, 2003, 1:46 pm
When does that error appear?
Randomly? When you press a (specific) button? While playing? When trying to join? When pinging?

Dathker
December 3, 2003, 2:03 am
right when i start the game

Sjeng
December 11, 2003, 12:43 pm
You might wanna share your solution to the problem. I'm having a similar problem:

4013490426 is no valid integer value

happens every time I start the game and when I switch to another window AND when I wanna connact to a server... [:(!]

So tell us how you fixed it, that would make this whole post worthwhile [;)]

Sjeng
December 11, 2003, 12:53 pm
Yes and now I uninstalled AGAIN, reinstalled AGAIN, did everything in the sticky post again... and it worked.... that is, I now have a brand new error:

4216652544 is not a valid integer value on startup
3252551760 is not a valid integer value on clicking another window (I run Soldat windowed)

Heh. Weird [:-censored] going on here... Help plz.

Sjeng
December 11, 2003, 6:45 pm
Well, after a reboot the damn thing worked again...

So the solution is: REBOOT MAN! :D

But still, it'd be nice if sh1t like that didnt happen again in Soldat 1.2 aight.

kevith
December 11, 2003, 7:01 pm
I had this same problem for a few days about a two weeks ago and had never seen it before. I thought it was just me ;) Mine just went away after awhile. I'm not sure what exactly I did, but if DATHKER really did fix it I'd like to know how just in case it happens again.

Dathker
December 12, 2003, 3:32 am
yea i did the same thing...i just rebooted the computer...cuz i leave it on 24\7\4 heheh i added the 4 cuz i normally reboot every month or so