( search forums )
Ok Night maybe somone here can help :)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Server Help
Texas Ranger
December 2, 2003, 12:55 am
Ok i forwareded all ports i have a router and stuff peeps can join i have an okay server SG Muahaha DIE! its a lil laggy but okay :) anyways if i try to join it using the local port of the internet port i get a Connection Problem after a little while :( its gay! lol Night Cabbage and me have the same problem does anyone have ideas?
I hae a lil less than a half a gig of ram and a cable connection at T1 speed, so anyone have any idead that might make the endless COnnection Problems and make it a lil less laggy?

eyic
December 2, 2003, 5:02 am
join your server through your network ip or 127.0.0.1

Texas Ranger
December 3, 2003, 12:09 am
Ive tried that.. i get more of a connection problem

toadsMoke
December 3, 2003, 3:42 am
try localhost. if that doesn't work, goto Start->Run...->enter: cmd
then at the command prompt enter: ipconfig
it'll show you two or so IPs, your internal, external and anyothers depending on your network setup.
try those.

can others on your network connect to your computer? or do you only have one computer behind the router?

Texas Ranger
December 3, 2003, 9:57 pm
Yes there are two... and ive tried the labtop that is connected to the router (non networked) ill try that.. on my labtop (not the server computer) i put in my gateway ip... well off to see if it works

Texas Ranger
December 3, 2003, 10:22 pm
NAw.. it doesnt work... i tried every single ip... ONE worked.. out of the three... yet i still get the same problem

Import Killer
December 4, 2003, 7:52 am
i have the same problem
Import Killer

Texas Ranger
December 4, 2003, 9:34 pm
WE NEED HELP! is it my ram?

toadsMoke
December 5, 2003, 1:57 am
=) if it was your RAM your computer would not boot, or would stop responding.

i believe that it has to do with soldat itself and not your network settings.
i suggest waiting for the new version, v1.2
if the problems persist then we can continue searching for an answer.