( search forums )
1.2 + Real mode
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Chakra
December 3, 2003, 7:39 am
Meh, was just wondering...I know theres about as much future for real-mode in soldat as there is for Michael Jackson, but is there anything planned for it in 1.2?

ThaD
December 3, 2003, 8:47 am
M. Jackson's face or career :D

frogboy
December 3, 2003, 9:17 am
Why not both?

Element_101
December 3, 2003, 10:52 am
Loz Michal Jackson is so [:-censored]ed up, I feel sorry for him - every one

takin advantage of his child melestering nature..

Social Poison
December 3, 2003, 7:23 pm
*thread topic kicking and screaming back on topic*

I know theres about as much future for real-mode in soldat as there is for Michael Jackson

I'm sure on some level that medephore made sence... I just don't know what that level is...

Real mode in 1.2 is crazy... you simply can't get hit by hardly any gun. Deagles are a 1 hit kill for a headshot... ruger is a 1 hit anywhere... and evertyhing else only takes a few bullets.

Squal
December 3, 2003, 7:31 pm
O.O i miss real mode... cant see poeple around corners and all... it is kinda lame that ruger is so powerfull :( .. i was thinking about some bar, that controls the power.. of all guns in the game, so if u put it on 50 %, ruger would be 2 shots ( just an example )
i shouldnt have posted this here...should i.. =_=

CardBoardWarrior
December 3, 2003, 7:53 pm
In real mode everything [em]should[/em] only take a bullet or two. Think about it, in real life it dosen't take almost a full clip with the mp5 to take someone out, especially from afar. I think that in Soldat, any mode, the soldier should at least stumble or somthing when he gets hit.

AerialAssault
December 3, 2003, 9:38 pm
i think the lower health your soldat has, the slower he should move ;D

peemonkey
December 3, 2003, 11:42 pm
real mode should be made more...real. im a hick, so i know a shotgun through-and-through. but when you fire one, you dont end up looking at the sky. make it more real, so that you can control an mp5, keeping it kinda jumpy, n not just pointing straight up after 4 rounds. doesnt happen.

morpheus
December 4, 2003, 12:25 am
you know chakra, there's always been one thing that has struck me as odd about you. i'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but sometimes i truly do believe you are a hypocrite.

you've made it very clear that you hate one shot / one kill weapons, yet you love playing the ruger on realistic, which, if used properly, is the "bull of the woods" so to speak on realistic mode. in other words, one shot, one kill. add to the fact that you have 4 shots and a rather low reload period, and you should be able to out do any barret or m79 user out there in realistic. you could easily get up to 4 kills in the time it takes the m79 or barret to make one kill and reload.

so my question is: if you're so against one shot / one kill weapons, why do you yourself participate in the same thing (in realistic) you supposedly so utterly despise?

am i missing the point here? please help me understand.

Chakra
December 4, 2003, 5:26 am
'cos I use shotgun baby [8D]

But you're right, ruger is the barret of the realistic world, and heaven knows i've used it a few times...

EvilLaugh
December 4, 2003, 6:18 am
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT GUN POWAR

DOUBLE DUCE!

Dustbag
December 4, 2003, 9:17 am
If someone tells me REAL mode is going off of 1.2, I'm going to kill myself!

Element_101
December 4, 2003, 9:55 am
Real mode is going off 1.2

kkazican
December 4, 2003, 9:15 pm
pffft i shot plenty of people more than once with ruger to kill them in RM.

LiL_FuKa
December 4, 2003, 10:00 pm
Yeah, Ruger is 2 hit kill in real mode.. Not 1 hit kill.

Phamp
December 6, 2003, 10:54 am
deagles are stupid in real mode, they need longer reload.

b00stA
December 6, 2003, 11:13 am
Phamp, what are you talking about? The Desert Eagles aren't stupid in realistic mode and -no- they don't need longer to reload :)

popseed
December 6, 2003, 11:20 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stA
Phamp, what are you talking about? The Desert Eagles aren't stupid in realistic mode and -no- they don't need longer to reload :)

when he said they need longer reload he didnt mean it as a fact. he ment it as a suggestion. you stupid schiza bitch.

b00stA
December 6, 2003, 11:40 am
Either way, I think they don't need longer to reload
I'm aware of the double meaning and my post was pointed to both.

Oh, and I'll just laugh my ass off to the "stupid schiza bitch" part :)

popseed
December 6, 2003, 9:52 pm
well thats just gravy.

Element_101
December 7, 2003, 10:36 am
Real mode is some thing I think will take off in 1.2 if its any good