systemfeind
December 3, 2003, 6:19 pm
hmm its this brings bad luck. u are guilty if soldat delays one more time ;D

Milkman Dan
December 3, 2003, 6:46 pm
christams sucks

Social Poison
December 3, 2003, 7:09 pm
Once again, I'm burned by the undefeatable logic of an excellent argument.

*the above was bitter sarcasm*

I like Christmas. No school... seein' family... roasting my chestnuts on an open fire...

Meandor
December 3, 2003, 7:40 pm
I hate commercial christmas.

Spectral
December 3, 2003, 9:02 pm
they make me feel warm inside

R
December 4, 2003, 1:45 am
wish i had some snow or something for christmas. meh o well at least i get a 2 week vacation Woot!

gi.joe
December 4, 2003, 5:04 am
lol 2 week? try 2 month for me
now theres a w00t
oh and btw Meandor why do u hate commercial christmas, its the best one.. which other christmas would provide u with over priced sneakers and the latest gadgets fresh off the store shelves? certainly not the hippie tree huging religious christmas you seem to like....

R
December 4, 2003, 5:15 am
2 months?! do you go to all year school though? like you go for 2 months then take a month break and so on..? or are you like in college or something lol

frogboy
December 4, 2003, 6:02 am
You'd be better off waiting three weeks before posting this.

And I get 6 weeks.

Aquarius
December 4, 2003, 6:11 am
quote:Originally posted by R
2 months?! do you go to all year school though? like you go for 2 months then take a month break and so on..? or are you like in college or something lol

Look where he lives.

Milkman Dan
December 4, 2003, 10:00 am
whats wrong with new zealand
|
|
|
V

frogboy
December 4, 2003, 10:03 am
They don't believe in Christmas, for one. And I heard theres more sheep than humans there.

Meandor
December 4, 2003, 1:12 pm
Joe stfu. I don't care about Christmas presents, neither i do hug trees, buy pine trees with lights, or all of that crap.
( When the [:-censored] did i say i was an hippie? I said that i don't like the modern Christmas, not that i'm one of those no-global dumbasses. )

Aquarius
December 4, 2003, 1:25 pm
New Zealand... They have summer instead of winter and vice versa [;)]

koil
December 4, 2003, 1:28 pm
hanuka ownage!!!!!!!!!!!111111 :-)

Aquarius
December 4, 2003, 1:55 pm
Hanuka? WTF is that?! [;)]

y0da
December 4, 2003, 8:04 pm
Soldat 1.2 for everyone! Ho ho ho ho...
*y0da gets a ruger 77 and shoots that red guy on the roof*
*y0da says:"ups"-when he sees a dead body of Santa*
*Santa spawns*

koil
December 4, 2003, 11:00 pm
hanuka ownage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 :-)

R
December 4, 2003, 11:57 pm
ahh i get it, summer fewell!!!

?
December 5, 2003, 1:29 am
yeah down in teh south we don't get no snow =P(yes i ment to have a double negative in there), anyway i like christmas, i like hearing christmas stories in church =)

Milkman Dan
December 5, 2003, 3:16 am
[IMAGE]

Social Poison
December 5, 2003, 4:02 am
LMAO R... haha...

And for the person bashing the religous Christmas... bite me. I count myself a Christian and take a lil' offence to being called a hippie, cock rocker.

Spitzfiya
December 5, 2003, 4:59 am
I love Christmas The music, the eggnog, the lights and decorations make meh feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Yeah its true, its f u c king cold in canada.

morpheus
December 5, 2003, 5:00 am
well, christmas is definitely the fav time of year at my house. all the lights, decorations, and two trees (yes two) make the place all nice and festive. add in christmas music playing in the background and a nice fire going in the fireplace, and it produces a nice relaxing evening. definitely a nice change of pace from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the year.

addin the fact that we have 2 celebrations (one for christmas eve and one for christmas) and all the presents and food, and it makes me just that much happier. plus, this is the one time of year i don't mind giving up my penny pinching ways and going out and splurging on gifts. and forget about working out and watching my health nut diet. this is the one time of the year that i definitely make a glutton of myself, since the house is full of tables that are full of so many goodies. i just can't resist.

yep, if i could add christmas to every month of the year, i most certainly would.

gi.joe
December 5, 2003, 5:29 am
SP, i wasnt dissing the religious christmas... i am a christian myself!~
all i was doing is stating my personal opinion in that the so called "commercial christmas" is the one that provides us with all the things we have ben waiting for during the year....
usually th pple that trash todays christmas are hippies... you decide whether u fit into that category or not...

Meandor
December 5, 2003, 12:21 pm
I also hate hippies.

ClanKwH
December 5, 2003, 1:58 pm
rather christian than muslim -_-

frogboy
December 5, 2003, 11:05 pm
Yeah, well stop complaining about the cold. Its 30-45*C in Australia. You people got lucky.

R
December 6, 2003, 12:20 am
actually, its not that fantastic to be in cold weather, i mean snow is nice i've been in it/ seen it :) but you have to dig it out of your driveway/off of your car and other things, i personally think its nice living in california where it gets semi-cold but its still warm, and anytime on christmas we can jus take a 2 hour drive up to the mountains if we wanna see snow. :)

gi.joe
December 6, 2003, 1:21 am
lol... thats the same with Auckland..

ClanKwH
December 6, 2003, 10:48 am
well im from the north so we get lots of snow :P

frogboy
December 6, 2003, 10:52 am
Whats so good about snow anyway? Just because it has water, and we need water...

koil
December 6, 2003, 12:22 pm
yea frogboy... only australia has hot summer and no water.. its not the half of the world, only australia

gi.joe
December 7, 2003, 3:04 am
lol @ koil and Israels deserts...

frogboy
December 7, 2003, 3:55 am
By 'we' I didn't necessarily mean just Australia.