( search forums )
More "hats"
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Social Poison
December 3, 2003, 7:06 pm
I'd like to see several more headgear items implemented.

For instance a bandana (rambo style... and same color as your primary color).

Ski Mask

The masks from the paintball mod would be good too ;)

[:-mohawk]

[edit] I searched hats and came up with abou 50 threads (in the suggestion board alone). None of which I could tell by from the title if this had been suggested before.[/edit]

Meandor
December 3, 2003, 7:27 pm
Yes, Michal has answered to a thread i made similar to this ( but was about all gostek, not just hat ) .. i guess it's in the things to be done queue =)

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 3, 2003, 10:21 pm
yea i think michal might impliment this because it doesnt take away from combat and lots of ppl want it

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 4, 2003, 8:04 pm
quote:yea i think michal might impliment this because it doesnt take away from combat and lots of ppl want it

Did he tell you this?

I would love a differnt hair style, possible longer dreads?

morpheus
December 4, 2003, 8:15 pm
well, if the soldats weren't so small, i'd ask for cowboy type accessories, complete with a 10 gallon hat, chaps, vest, and holsters for 6 shooters. plus, add in a map with an old west type look, ie, the old style churches, general stores, etc etc and have a few tumble weeds float by occasionally.

to bad it'll never happen. i think it'd be cool to have old west style fast draw competitions.

Droopy
December 4, 2003, 8:21 pm
Id like a mask from scary movie! Ha!

Seriusly I want pants! Like shorts or.. or.. something!

Oh and I want mouth! lol

Pono
December 4, 2003, 10:40 pm
spelled Mary* Kate Wrong

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 5, 2003, 12:34 am
This is the second time you have tried to correct my name. STFU. thank you

?
December 5, 2003, 12:46 am
you can extend the dreds in teh gostek files, and like i said in teh other threads, if you really want more hats jsut make them =)

Droopy
December 5, 2003, 6:37 pm
Hmm.. A how about that thing that piretes ware! You know a red thingy with spots! I want that! If you know what I mean. Just a sugestion.

We realy need more hats, pants, shirts, heads, neck do hicky's and heads!