( search forums )
OMFG WHERE THE HELL IS 1.2 , MOTHER [:-censored]?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Spitzfiya
December 5, 2003, 12:20 am
FOR [:-censored] SAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASE THE [:-censored] NEW VERSION ALREADY. HOW LONG CAN YOU KEEP US WAITING???

STOP [:-censored]IGN AROUND AND RELEASE IT MIKE...........1.5 IS SO MESSED UP.
BUGGIEST [:-censored] SH1T IN THE WORLD.

Uhg, arg, grunt, rwar!

([:-censored] by DNA.styx)

morpheus
December 5, 2003, 12:26 am
1st off, it's 1.2, not 1.1.2

now take a few deep breaths and calm down.

oh and try to play only on windows servers, since they seem to have the least amount of bugs.

BMF
December 5, 2003, 12:32 am
morpheus stop talking and die

WHERE IS 1.2 !!!???? OMG I WANT 1.2 -> RELEASE IT AT ONCE ARGHHJK>>>>>>...... I NEED 1.2 man OR ARRRRRRRRrrrr

Spitzfiya
December 5, 2003, 12:51 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
morpheus stop talking and die

WHERE IS 1.2 !!!???? OMG I WANT 1.2 -> RELEASE IT AT ONCE ARGHHJK>>>>>>...... I NEED 1.2 man OR ARRRRRRRRrrrr

Agreed

morpheus
December 5, 2003, 12:54 am
bmf, just admit it. you've deeply and madly fallen in love with me, hence all the attention you've given me lately. although be it negative attention, i understand, you're just a confused raging hormone and fighting your feelings. so just go ahead and admit it, and you'll feel much better.

and although i'm not homosexual, i hold no hard feelings towards homosexuals, and promise to turn you and your advances down in the easiest way possible, as not to bruise your already fragile ego even more.

Spitzfiya
December 5, 2003, 1:26 am
Yo morph lets make babies

Weed
December 5, 2003, 1:27 am
lovely, another "we cant wait any longer" thread made by whiners...

?
December 5, 2003, 1:34 am
i must admit i am getting a little anxious, but i am waiting for uxo to come and and 1.2 for soldat, so that might be the reason for me being a tad jumpy

morpheus
December 5, 2003, 1:42 am
well, everyone's anxious for 1.2, considering it's supposed to be much less buggy and uses less bandwidth, but like i said before, i still think it won't be out until around christmas.

at least it'll make a nice present.

and spitz, sorry, but i prefer em taller. no offense.

Spitzfiya
December 5, 2003, 1:51 am
You prefer taller babies? Pen0rs? Males?
uhhh.... okkkkk there buddy

morpheus
December 5, 2003, 1:59 am
no, i prefer females, which from your "lets make babies" comment, as noted below, i thought you must be a female wanting to have my child. my mistake if you're not.

quote:Originally posted by Spitzfiya
Yo morph lets make babies

Spitzfiya
December 5, 2003, 2:39 am
lol.

Milkman Dan
December 5, 2003, 3:24 am
i dont want 1.2

BMF
December 5, 2003, 4:06 am
morpheus will you marry me?

morpheus
December 5, 2003, 4:35 am
nope, sorry, but you're just not my type.

but if you're ever able to transform yourself into a true female, redheaded, 36/28/34, then give me a call. oh, and you have to be at least 5'10, since i really don't care much for women that are more than 6 inches shorter than me.

and by true female, i mean no transtesticles (transvestite). that would just be a waste of your time and money, although i do realise you are desperate enough to go to such measures, it just wouldn't work. sorry.

Spitzfiya
December 5, 2003, 4:50 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
morpheus will you marry me?

HES MINE, B1TCH niggah!![:(!]

morpheus
December 5, 2003, 5:04 am
like i said before, you're not female, and you're to short.

gi.joe
December 5, 2003, 5:33 am
i suppose hes taller in other areas.. maybe that can compensate for his height?
;)

frogboy
December 5, 2003, 6:51 am
OMGF!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 ME WANTEEE 1.1.6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111oneoneone!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

I SHOOT PEOIPLE HEAD OFF WITH SNIPER! NOT NOOB WEAPON! NIETHER BAZOOKA!

gi.joe
December 5, 2003, 7:29 am
can anyone make sense of what that man^ is trying to say?

frogboy
December 5, 2003, 8:25 am
In other words, I want 1.2, and n00bs will always be n00bs.

palloco
December 5, 2003, 8:42 am
OMFG WHERE THE HELL IS THE VALE , MOTHER F U C K ERS?

Where had I seen this before?

frogboy
December 5, 2003, 9:16 am
Heres the full transscript:
- I need teh value!
- What? value?
- YOU DUMB!!? TEH VALUEUEE!!!11
- huh?
- NEED VALUE FOR CHEATING?! I DONT WANAN CHEAT! BUT I NEED FOR CHEATING! GIVE SOLADT VALUE!!1

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 5, 2003, 1:38 pm
1.2 was fun when I played it. I can't wait to play on 30 player servers with little to no lag.

Essentle
December 5, 2003, 4:14 pm
But... [:-bigeyes] It's not out yet, eh..

y0da
December 5, 2003, 4:27 pm
i don't agree whit those words, like "mother f*****" and "f***". Michal won't gonna realese it. He was working on it so hard and you just want to play?!

BMF
December 5, 2003, 7:34 pm
morpheus i want to have your baby

morpheus
December 5, 2003, 7:47 pm
nope, sorry, but you're just not my type.

but if you're ever able to transform yourself into a true female, redheaded, 36/28/34, then give me a call. oh, and you have to be at least 5'10, since i really don't care much for women that are more than 6 inches shorter than me.

and by true female, i mean no transtesticles (transvestite). that would just be a waste of your time and money, although i do realise you are desperate enough to go to such measures, it just wouldn't work. sorry.

BMF
December 5, 2003, 9:26 pm
i think i heard that one before

morpheus, be honest with us, are you out of material?

?
December 5, 2003, 10:00 pm
quote:since i really don't care much for women that are more than 6 inches shorter than me.

short girls own tall girls

morpheus
December 5, 2003, 10:03 pm
bmf, such a nice hypocritical view, considering the fact that you basically copied spitz.

and no, i'm not out of material, it just goes without saying that with people like you, everything has to be repeated a minimum of twice to get the point across.

edit:

and ?, i'm 6'4, so i like em to come up at least to my shoulders.

Spitzfiya
December 6, 2003, 1:41 am
quote:
short girls own tall girls

Ooooooo yeah!

Milkman Dan
December 6, 2003, 6:02 am
1.2 is going to suck

frogboy
December 6, 2003, 6:25 am
Says you, M Attention Seeker Award nominee.

gi.joe
December 7, 2003, 3:29 am
Dan why do u think 1.2 is gunna suck?

frogboy
December 7, 2003, 3:47 am
Because he almost won the M Attention Seeker award of 2003.

gi.joe
December 7, 2003, 4:24 am
lol... OKAY THEN!

ClanKwH
December 7, 2003, 10:13 am
OMG STOP TALKING ABOUT GETTING BABIES AND SCREWING EACHOTHER THIS IS ABOUT THE RELEASE OF SOLDAT! :|

Wasp_
December 7, 2003, 1:20 pm
STFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFULOLSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFU
Spot the mistake...

b00stA
December 7, 2003, 1:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Wasp_
STFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFULOLSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFU
Spot the mistake...

What do I win?