( search forums )
So um yeah....
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Spitzfiya
December 5, 2003, 1:32 am
Do you guys post just to see what others will think
about your comments? or do you post to acctually help out others?

Kind of like this topic, Im wondering what responces I will get.

I comment on other people comments and I think thats how the forum goes around.....Everyone gets some attention.

CardBoardWarrior
December 5, 2003, 1:43 am
I LOVE MY BOX!!! THANKS TBFG!!!

Spitzfiya
December 5, 2003, 1:47 am
Hmm wasent expecting that, Yeah your sig is great ^_^

morpheus
December 5, 2003, 1:51 am
for me, i'd consider about 70% of my posts as helpful, or at least on topic. i used to post quite a bit in the bugs forum until nc took over. since he seems to be doing a good job of it, i see no need to post there that much anymore, unless it's something that he doesn't know, that i do. i've also written several tutorials that should be floating around in the archives about weapons and tactics, in hopes of helping the newbies. and then there's the ideas forums. several posts in there are mine, also. so all in all, i feel that i do make some kind of contribution to the forum, although be it a small one.

as for the rest, i sometimes occasionally post a joke or some tid bit of (what i find to be) interesting trivia. and then there's the occasional bs, such as the little challenges i've thrown at bmf, which have yet to be answered.

all in all, that's about all i can say for myself. i don't know if others' opinions about me coincide with my own, but then again.....

you get the idea.

koil
December 5, 2003, 2:13 am
well, it all depends on the situation.
i used to be a flamer; with really bad english, which made my posts *very* irrelevent and *very* sense-less. (ofcourse that also happens now once in a while, but the amount is very low compared to before).

i'm trying to give feedback to evrybody i can, and as phatetic (and naive) as it sounds; if i can make someone else happy; or helping him when he needs, then i'll try to do the best i could do.

to keep it short, and straight to the point:
all of my (recently) posts @ mapping board, lounge and bash pit were 90-10 % for help (weather if its helping a newbie, or helping to open someone's eyes, you decide).

on the other boards: mainly for others to see what i think, and feels.

?
December 5, 2003, 2:35 am
i usually liek to add a little sarcasm to lighten the mood, anyhting else i psot is either jsut me in the game improvement s and and jokes

Kamikaze_Ninja
December 5, 2003, 2:50 am
my posts are .0001 useful ^^ and about 99.8% have the word "lol" hrmm lol i fit in all of the criterias somewhat =/ eh? *throws smoke bomb and runs*

Weed
December 5, 2003, 3:03 am
i do my best to control my multiple personalities problem...
gimme some slack... i do my best... or my worst... or non...

Spitzfiya
December 5, 2003, 4:55 am
Weed one of your personalities spells like a 12 year AOL user. no offence but "People" is just so wrong to replace with "ppl"

eyic
December 5, 2003, 5:02 am
Im whorthless spam flyign around i want 0 posts as a muppet with a never increasing post count! =(

gi.joe
December 5, 2003, 5:35 am
im sure we all are spammongers at heart..

that fuking sniper
December 5, 2003, 7:24 am
I post because I'm an attention whore, I mean look at my post count, I'm a [:-censored]ing spammer.

Other than that, I guess its both to see what people say, to let them know what I think, and to help others whenever I can.

fabmanx
December 5, 2003, 7:43 am
well ii only post to see if people reply/refer to me as fabman or fabmanx, damn people who say fabman....i mean U CANT FORGET THE X....jebus damn u fabman sayers...especially u tfs....

frogboy
December 5, 2003, 8:28 am
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOO

ppl i r a aol ppl.

Yep, shows how useful and relevant I am.

Meandor
December 5, 2003, 12:06 pm
Dumbass, it's not just irrelevant, you didn't even wrap it up and you [:-censored]ed the page.

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 5, 2003, 1:34 pm
I like to get responses to what I have to say, but who doesnt? If I can help or inform someone I will.

BMF
December 5, 2003, 4:36 pm
i love fabman

?
December 5, 2003, 10:04 pm
i love bm

gi.joe
December 6, 2003, 1:21 am
i love bmf's avatar..

Spitzfiya
December 6, 2003, 1:37 am
I love Bacon

eyic
December 6, 2003, 1:50 am
cheese

?
December 6, 2003, 1:52 am
IF YOU DON"T EAT YOUR MEAT, YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY PUDDING!!! HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT?!?!?!

frogboy
December 6, 2003, 2:00 am
I DON"T EVEN LIKE PUDDING!!1

?
December 6, 2003, 3:31 am
then your jsut another brick in teh wall

Spitzfiya
December 6, 2003, 7:54 am
F U C K the Bricks!

morpheus
December 6, 2003, 7:59 am
i bet you's eat your pudding if it were smothered over a good looking blonde