( search forums )
POA HELP!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
peemonkey
December 5, 2003, 3:56 am
i suck [:-censored] with the POA editor, so could someone mod the knife to slash instead of stab...it'd go along great with a mod im hopping to realese. [:-banghead] i dont have the patience![:-banghead]
whomever tells me, i will tell the secret of life to[:-fight]

-J.V.[:-tophat] and Toast[:-toast]

R
December 5, 2003, 4:41 am
you cannot edit custom animations in the new versions, so no slash for you :)

peemonkey
December 5, 2003, 11:58 pm
uuhh....are you sure? i think ive been able to do it in 1.1.5. i dont care about 1.2 anymore...my mod will DEFINATELY be done before then.

R
December 6, 2003, 12:07 am
yep, i'm sure, you cant edit the movements of the soldiers or make custom animations such as the /piss and /smoke commands in these newer versions.

eyic
December 6, 2003, 12:29 am
you cant play online with modified animations in 1.1.5

K4M1K4Z3
December 6, 2003, 1:56 am
where can i d/l the poa editor!????!?!?!?!?!?!?@@!#$@#$%@#%@#%#@%

peemonkey
December 6, 2003, 8:46 pm
guess what..i dont care about online! DUH. why say 'you cant do it' and not 'i know someone who could do it'? you think i didnt know you cant play online with them? so just please make em, tell who can, or kindly shut yer mouths. thank you.

eyic
December 6, 2003, 10:31 pm
huh what did I do? I jsut said you cant play them online so I dont think people would downlaod a mod which wouldnt let them play online

peemonkey
December 7, 2003, 12:31 am
ok, fine then, how about i just have a mod for me? you know what? [:-censored] it. i dont care any more. delete this thread

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 7, 2003, 7:14 am
settle down little guys ur actin like i used to

peemonkey
December 7, 2003, 7:57 pm
sorry about the outburst(s),but i was angry aboot sumptin else. anyone know the stab animation? its not built into the editor...muh...

Meandor
December 11, 2003, 9:00 pm
I uploaded the lastest version i could find @ http://www.turrino.com/soldat/poaeditor_032.zip