( search forums )
lobby server should be more like ASE!!!!!!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 5, 2003, 7:20 am
sometimes my ase screws up and i have to go in the old fashiond way, thru the regular lobby, plus i like some of the servers in tha soldat lobby. you should be able to see whos in a game, their score, and their ping... like ase. It would be nice. just a suggestion :)

Dathker
December 6, 2003, 2:02 am
yeah..we should have something more like ASE...and the you should be able to have a friends list (like starcraft) so you know where your friends are playing

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 6, 2003, 4:27 am
yea, and you can like search for someone to see if they are playing on a server and knwo what server they are playing on.

mr_bob
December 6, 2003, 4:36 am
hey i got an idea that just might work use ase u dip [:-censored] i just barely found out who u were and i dont really like u but why would u want to copy what someone else as done and u really cant cuz one

1. copy right law

and

2. why not just do thing they way the creator wants it doneand leave it at they so why even make suggestions and stuff like that

ok enough form me bye bye

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 6, 2003, 5:25 am
man..whats ur prob??? had a bad day??? its a suggestion post.

frogboy
December 6, 2003, 6:19 am
I'm also against this. I like the current lobby server, I don't really care who's in a server, and everyone's score and ping. And it would make it too cluttered, 640x480 can't fit that much info.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 6, 2003, 7:09 am
good point..i mean i dont really need to know all that stuff... id jus like to be able to search for someone...

Dathker
December 6, 2003, 12:25 pm
well frogboy..thats because you don't play with your friends online..see i don't like to play with n00bs so i play with my friends,that way i acctually get better not worst