1) I waste somone with a socom/or any auto
2) They run to the medpacks and camp
3) I shoot everythign I have at them
4) They lay there aiming at me
5) Boom = dead
6) They shoot, I die

now lets see whats hte problem here?
yes the medpacks =/

why is there so many? to encourage campers? coz everytime I play rok there has to be somone camping there.

fix rok! remove the medpacks! place them somewere else! just dont put so many!

[IMAGE]

Spectral
December 6, 2003, 11:37 pm
must u use soccom?

eyic
December 6, 2003, 11:51 pm
yes its my primary, my secondary is mp5 but either way, its quite hard to kill a barret camping on the medpacks..
and no im not going to fight barret with barret...

frogboy
December 7, 2003, 12:18 am
Why not fight Barret with Ruger or Deagles?

bLaStEr
December 7, 2003, 12:20 am
hmh... I don't see any problem there just try harder... anyhow yes I'm getting pissed off from the campers also :P oh well i just dont care about em :D

qazwertred
December 7, 2003, 12:27 am
Just throw some nades at him and he'll die...

peemonkey
December 7, 2003, 12:49 am
yea! nades!
:throw nade:
:camper blown backwards 10 feet:
:make camper waste a shot:
:walk up, piss bullets all over camper:
simple as that!

Dathker
December 7, 2003, 1:01 am
hrm..i say stick em with a knife!!!!

eyic
December 7, 2003, 1:23 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboy

because I dont like being cheap lol :P
but seriously somthing has to be done to rok...

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 7, 2003, 3:45 am
why dont you just use a diff weapon like mp5 as your primary and socom as ur secondary?????

eyic
December 7, 2003, 6:32 am
Look whats the difference? If i use the mp5 and try killign the camping barret user, he'll still keep getting health by camping.... every bullet i shoot at him he'll get one health paack for ti and the point is theres infinite health packs..

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 7, 2003, 8:27 am
Its not our problem if your to stubborn to use a differn't weapon.

that fuking sniper
December 7, 2003, 8:32 am
This can happen with any weapon that doesnt kill on contact, so it isnt really his fault. Then again it isnt the game's fault either, there will always be people who will abuse loopholes or advantages to get an edge over opponents.

morpheus
December 7, 2003, 8:42 am
^ agrees.

i wouldn't mind playing a game or 2 on occasion with no power ups what so ever.

Deaf Box
December 7, 2003, 8:50 am
i know exactly what ur talking about eyic. that spot also means that every1 always plays on that side of the map.
As for using a different weapon that is completly stupid, as u shouldnt have 2 change the way u play cos of a glitch on a map which can easily be fixed.

Spitzfiya
December 7, 2003, 8:53 am
quote:Originally posted by eyic
quote:Originally posted by frogboy

because I dont like being cheap lol :P
but seriously somthing has to be done to rok...

Using Ruger and Deagles are cheap? BWHAHAHAHAH thats wierd of you to say that...Hey pyso why dont you ever use other weapons? Deagles/knife is the best combo I think.
You are godly with Socom but isnt it time to start using primarys as primarys? and secondarys as secondarys?

And for Rok I just stay at the bottom with deagles I never hang out around the sniper cliffs.

some suggestions:
-Nade spam then
-Use Deagles/Ruger
-Use Knife Throw if your really good like meh
-Get there first!!!

frogboy
December 7, 2003, 9:04 am
Or use the Minigun!

Essentle
December 7, 2003, 9:05 am
Nah Steyr/socom is the best compo ever [:D]

eyic
December 7, 2003, 9:08 am
quote:Originally posted by bLaStEr
hmh... I don't see any problem there just try harder... anyhow yes I'm getting pissed off from the campers also :P oh well i just dont care about em :D

what do u mean try harder? no matter how many shots i shoot at somone whos camping at the medpacks, they'
ll still get a ehalth pack every shot i deal at them..

frogboy
December 7, 2003, 9:09 am
Vote Kick!

eyic
December 7, 2003, 9:17 am
Vote kick doesnt work and a lto of others dotn care coz its only happenign to me

arC
December 7, 2003, 9:19 am
I see no reason to use Steyr/socom Essentle, its like having two autos, its only good if you spray and pray. Autos go good with the knife and slow shooting weapons go good with socom IMO.

And with Rok well I belive that dont play in a server with stupid health hog campers plus its just one map just wait till its over, but I can see hows its annoying that you posted about it.

Michal Marcinkowski
December 7, 2003, 8:33 pm
I'll fix the Rok medikits in the new version. I should've done this a long time ago.

Essentle
December 7, 2003, 9:12 pm
[:-yuck] Socom and Steyr are good combo

[:D]

eyic
December 8, 2003, 5:15 am
hooray michal :P

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 8, 2003, 6:40 am
If i were you, i'd blast them with AK, i can kill them for sure if they miss the first one. Try hovering up and down and circling. I once went into a server with all barret users, and by the end of the game they are all using AK cuz i am owning them with it. True story by the way :P

sqweek
December 8, 2003, 12:09 pm
nade them off the health and then socom/mp5 them ;)
(good to hear it's getting fixed)

quote:I see no reason to use Steyr/socom Essentle, its like having two autos, its only good if you spray and pray.

bah, "spray and pray". Can you say suppression fire?
I enjoy having two autos a bit, just hassle them a bit with one, and then they think you're reloading and approach and you switch and nail them :D

Essentle
December 8, 2003, 7:51 pm
Hahah, yeah thats lame [:P]

Dark Soul
December 8, 2003, 8:22 pm
I kill them with one grenade... Or grenade and ruger +.+

bintz2000
December 8, 2003, 9:40 pm
I am sure if you just took out the m79 and let them have it you would be fine!:)

Weed
December 8, 2003, 11:00 pm
yeah, i think there are a lot of health boxes, but it doesnt mind man, u say u chase him and he goes camping there.... make the other way around, come from above, throw some nades, or dont let him get there in the first place! u r using socom, truly, u can kill any sniper before he even gets there... so use ur skill...

SuperKill
December 9, 2003, 12:18 pm
you do realize this whole bs thread is about you, playing with soccom instead of a basic gun.. right ?
FFS <angry voice>why dont you f*cking pick another weapon and just play instead of creating this thread<angry voice>

eyic
December 10, 2003, 5:03 am
not really Superkill, think about the auto's it wouldnt make much of a difference, theres like infinite health boxes there, I dotn see why it depends on what gun u use, the only guns that would be able to destroy a camper there are probably one shot kill wepaons and mabe a few grenades, but with auto's no matter how much u shoot at them every bullet would give them another health pack......

Well anyways atleast its getting fixed, and if you are trying to make fun of the topic I started I figure you want infinite health packs there coz your one of the ones that camp there.... X-/

sqweek
December 11, 2003, 3:52 pm
He makes a decent point though... The only reason you can't kill them is because you won't change weapons/strategies to adapt to their tactic.

DeafBox
December 12, 2003, 1:20 am
I think u missed the point sqweek and SK, its a BUG michael even said so. The map is not supposed to be like that. full stop. u shouldnt have to change the way u play because some1 is effectively cheating by exploiting this map glitch. If eyic want to play as socom only he should be allowed to, and the map shouldnt be rigged against him.

sqweek
December 12, 2003, 5:45 pm
quote:If eyic want to play as socom only he should be allowed to,
Yes.

quote:and the map shouldnt be rigged against him.
No. That's like saying I should be able to play with chainsaw and have an equal chance to win as anyone else.
You can choose whatever strategy you want, but if your not willing to change that strategy then you have to accept it's limitations. There's is no reason the game should be changed to cater to your style of play.

eyic
December 12, 2003, 10:07 pm
look the thing is camping on the health boxes and giving somone infinte health wont help anybody, except the guy camping there....

And I dont want to use a 1 kill weapon to kill somone there, its just not my style.... and yes the medpacks have to be removed or a lot of other people will have to change their style of play that makes them look like somone else which is lame bleh blah etc ;P

sqweek
December 13, 2003, 6:39 pm
quote:And I dont want to use a 1 kill weapon to kill somone there, its just not my style...
So avoid getting in the sniper's line of fire. Simple.

(it's nothing personal, as I said before I think this is a good fix. I'm just trying to press the point that if you choose to restrict your playing style in some fashion you have no right to complain when you can't achieve something someone else can. Adapt to the game, don't try and change the game so it suits you)