( search forums )
Menu Text Does not Appear
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Specter401
December 7, 2003, 3:29 am
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but when I start Soldat 1.1.5 (just upgraded it) The menu is completely messed up. All the bars are the wrong lenghts, and there is no text on any of them. The game still plays fine, I tested that. Rest of the graphics and sounds work, but the menu is competely messed up. Suggestions?

frogboy
December 7, 2003, 3:42 am
Upgrade DirectX and your video card drivers, and make sure you have the fix.

Da cHeeSeMaN
December 7, 2003, 2:09 pm
err i think u missed the 1.1.5 *fix* ur suppose to put that in aswell
-dl it and extract it into the soldat folder
if u already did this then i dont know what u should do but it says u just upgraded *what u been doing cough cough sleeping for half the year!!!** so u might have missed the 1.1.5fix
oo if ur a newbie remeber to change the lobbyserver.txt

Essentle
December 7, 2003, 6:06 pm
Boo I posted here but my post arent here anymore.. Well anyways..

yes, I had that problem while ago, actually I had that 2 times. It was very annoying, I had to play as 'soldier' because I couldn't change my name or controls because that I couldn't see texts and everything is messed up there..

So I did this; after I was reinstalled soldat I restarted my computer. And it worked fine [:D]

Hope that works for u

b00stA
December 7, 2003, 6:09 pm
I remember someone who had this problem and I think it's because a certain font is missing. Sorry, I don't remember how it was fixed, but NightCabbage might remember this :)