( search forums )
a solution?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
morpheus
December 7, 2003, 4:57 am
finally a way to get people to quit complaining about the barret. every 3rd shot it does this....

[IMAGE]

EDIT: meant as a joke. not to be taken seriously. just thought i'd add that for the slow of mind.

n2j3
December 7, 2003, 5:48 am
LOL ... it'd be far better if it was randomised ^_^

BMF
December 7, 2003, 6:38 am
the hell freezes over before you say something funny morpheus

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 7, 2003, 6:42 am
LMAO

morpheus
December 7, 2003, 6:49 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF

you may be right, but it'll also freeze over before you ever say anything intelligent.

frogboy
December 7, 2003, 7:37 am
Haha, he's got you there.

Essentle
December 7, 2003, 8:51 am
*laughs* nice [:D]

?
December 7, 2003, 8:00 pm
maybe we shoudl make all weapons a oenhit kill that would amke everyone happy =D

R
December 7, 2003, 9:14 pm
but what the sniper doesnt realize is that the person attacking him also has a barret...so his shot might just have that then. Oh the irony!

morpheus
December 7, 2003, 10:24 pm
but a little detective work will show that:

a) it happens every 3rd shot
b) the screen shows there's a loaded barret with 10 shots, therefore no shots have been fired

hence, one would have to conclude that the screen is being taken from the point of view of the red team flag bearer, and he's ready to kill. [^]

Camping_Carl
December 8, 2003, 3:28 am
Some times when im pooping in the toilet.... i fart

SILENT
December 8, 2003, 8:54 pm
tehehe..good 4 you carl

Spitzfiya
December 9, 2003, 3:39 am
lol....

arC
December 9, 2003, 5:35 am
ah yes the red soldat has the blue flag but if you look very closely at the bottom you can see the corner of another blue flag! [:O]
lol but nice work on the bang flag morph

morpheus
December 9, 2003, 6:17 am
that's the double flag bug ;)

gi.joe
December 10, 2003, 10:05 am
lol good spotting arC
:)

y0da
December 10, 2003, 12:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?
maybe we shoudl make all weapons a oenhit kill that would amke everyone happy =D

we??? Michal, not we...

BMF
December 25, 2003, 4:27 pm
why is this whole thing a sticky?!

DNA.styx
December 25, 2003, 5:21 pm
> why is this whole thing a sticky?!
'cos it made me LOL :)

morpheus
December 25, 2003, 5:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF

lmao... ty styx [:D]

TIR_Blade
December 25, 2003, 7:34 pm
HHAHAAHAHA, it may be stupid but CC made me laugh the hardest, HAHAHAHA, *Some times when im pooping in the toilet.... i fart...* classic absolutely classic, LOL.

muzzmastah
December 26, 2003, 2:21 am
lol nice ones morph and carl. Morpheus, did you get that from the old Intel ad that had the Unreal Tournament soldier with a "wtf?" expression on his face, holding a gun with a bang flag coming out of it? I remember seeing that in a PC Gamer like a year ago.

I agree with blade. that was a classic CC joke.

AerialAssault
January 4, 2004, 1:26 am
i bets he did!

morpheus
January 4, 2004, 1:36 am
no muzzmastah and Aerially Assaulted, i just did a google image search for bang and found it.

Camping_Carl
January 7, 2004, 6:44 am
Well this post sucks now i think its time to be shot down its gay as hell i mean wtf its not going to happen. im glad this is in the bash pit now because i own this post...

Well i was thinking it could be a sex object the gun that is... and every 3rd shot it would shoot out some cum... or maybe a dildo sticking people in the eyes.. so they cant see then they will be running around shooting random stuff.. o man the funny it could do..

also The flag looks like it was used in someones ass i see some of the poop on the edges.... and why couldnt you just take the BLUE FLAG out of the [:-censored]ing gun and score with it? see its dumb....

Its just a useless sex object that will never be put to use.

NightCabbage
January 7, 2004, 11:53 am
baha arc

and the jet bar is on full, yet the dude's in the air =D

Camping_Carl
January 8, 2004, 6:28 am
nightcabbage... maybe he is the guy thats laying down? and hes ready to get layed