( search forums )
Gang Up! =D
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
NuZZ
December 7, 2003, 10:34 am
The awld childhood game... Running... Jumping... Tagging... Cocking guns... Loading ammo... Reloading... And blowing the [:-censored] through the others =D Actaully thats not fully whats intended when its allowed at schools from teachers... If your not fimiliar with the game "Gang Up"
Here: ok there 1 person "It" and they haveto go and find all the other people playing, and tag them (In this modes case, kill them :D) then when someone is tagged (Killed :D)they become "It" along with the original "It"... (When you kill em, they respawn and now on "It" team :D)
Basicly:
1 person "it"
1 person kills "Not it"
"Not it" becomes a "It"
2 person are now "it"
then when every1 (BUT 1) is on the "it" team, end of game
and of course, the winner is the last person to be "it"

Im not sure if it would be good for the "Its" to be vincible (NOT indestructible)... Maybe making the "It" invincible, so basicly its a survival mode. And a very childish 1 at that >:) (or would you really call killing in any kind of game "Childish" ?)

So WHAT do you think
am I a fuking idiet for suggesting such a PERFECT TO THE ARCADE GAME SOLDAT idea?
or what
You like it?
Please express your suggestions...
Don't go nuts, I dont wanto haveto call the Mental Institute

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 7, 2003, 10:56 am
Thats called Zombie Tag. good idea :)

Just like survival in avp2 where 1 alien starts out and the more marines it kills the more aliens it has on its team.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 7, 2003, 4:54 pm
nice idea! i like it and it would be fun.

?
December 7, 2003, 7:54 pm
well its an ok idea, i think it will not get much play if it is implemented though

Liber_Lupus
December 7, 2003, 9:24 pm
good idea, will be a short game

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 7, 2003, 9:44 pm
it would be an option in dm

NuZZ
December 8, 2003, 3:42 am
Hmm, something to make it a bigger game? Hmmm...
Got any ideas?

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 8, 2003, 3:48 am
Well in avp2 the maps are huge so it wouldnt go by so quick. There is also a scoring system.

everyone starts out as not it and its death match untill one person gets killed. The person who died becomes it. From here on everyone starts out with points. For every second that goes by each person that is not it gets a point, when a player dies and becomes it his points stop going up. After a set mount of rounds (mabey 10) all the points are deleted and you start over.

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 8, 2003, 6:45 am
what if the zombies get immobile after they are hurt with a certain amount of damage? not like forever, but a good 2 seconds could really help the runner get away. The server could also set the amount of damage needed to stop them.

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 8, 2003, 6:51 am
zombies? no zombies, thats just a name for this form of tag.