( search forums )
TFC
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
that fuking sniper
December 7, 2003, 8:05 pm
These [:-censored]ing commandments:

My new (actually pretty old) idea, TFC, these [:-censored]ing commandments, here they are:

And so did TFS climb that ctf_viet hill and pray to Michal Marcinkowski for 40 days, and the people of Soldat thought he idled out, and made a golden sheep to worship instead of the god, Michal. And later that day TFS caused some polygon bug and made a stone come out of the map, then a lightning flash inscribed the 10 [:-censored]ing commandments on it. So fare. So bold. And then did TFS carry them back.

TFS then accidently pushed crouch and rolled uncontrollably, broke the stone with the commandments on it, and the Lord punished him for that...to never have a low ping on DNAgames ever AGAIN!

The commandments:

1. Soldat has one creator, Michal, there is no other creator but him.

2. Thou shalt not call a fellow player a n00b, for it is not mannered!

3. Thou shalt not spawn camp or look like an idiot trying!

4. Thou shalt not defile the software by trying to make cheats and getting banned trying to use them!

5. When losing, honor the art of exuses: first, blame the lag, "[:-censored]ing LAG!", if you have but a low ping, blame the other team's weapons "Stupid barretards!"-"Stupid M79 n00bs!", if you're using the weapon your enemy uses, blame the map "I hate this map!", if that fails, blame your team "...n00b team...", and when all else fails, just say that you're not doing good that day "damn, I suck today..."

6. Thou shalt not act like a dumbass.

7. Thou shalt not brag while your score is at the bottom of the table!

8. Thou shalt not covet your neighbours clan.

9. Thou shalt not covet your neighbours camping position.

10. Thou shalt not swap clans like a maniak.

*Ducks as a shower of fruits and vegetables and all manner of pizzas are thrown at him from the crowd...*

R
December 7, 2003, 9:01 pm
/converts :)

gi.joe
December 7, 2003, 9:52 pm
dude u have too much free time

BMF
December 8, 2003, 12:20 am
joe suck it

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 8, 2003, 6:56 am
5.) Dont forget the famous "I hate this map"

gi.joe
December 8, 2003, 10:14 pm
BMF suck what? your 3cm d1ck? :D

no thanx

BMF
December 8, 2003, 11:17 pm
i was actually gonna tell you to go suck a lollipop

but if my d1ck is the first thing that comes to your mind, go ahead and suck on that

SoldatStriker
December 8, 2003, 11:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
i was actually gonna tell you to go suck a lollipop

but if my d1ck is the first thing that comes to your mind, go ahead and suck on that

BMF's girlfriend: "Oooooh BMF, tomorrow night when we're together I'm going to suck sooooo hard."

Conclusion: BMF shows up at his girlfriend's house with a bag of tootsie roll pops.

Sooo BMF, how many licks does it take to get to the center? ;)

that fuking sniper
December 9, 2003, 12:10 am
Can you please not [:-censored] up every single goddamn topic with flames? The reason I even posted this was that I thought the forum needed something humorous without dumbasses finding some way to turn it into a flame war, but hey, what'dya know! They did it again!