( search forums )
get your 1337 siggeh! heres how!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Tha Doggfather
December 8, 2003, 6:33 am
surely you dont wanna miss out on these sigs: look at them, the nice colors, the perfect size, ...

heres how to get one:

1. find a picture, resize it to about 2000x2000 pixels and set it as your new signature. i got my sig deleted because it was about 320 x 125, but just to make sure, use 2000x2000.

2. some guy with nothing better on his hands will change your signature to the one i have! isnt that great?!

SuperKill
December 8, 2003, 9:54 am
omg the guy that changed my sig picture was drunk !

koil
December 8, 2003, 9:57 am
this 'help me mommy! someone took my sig' [:-censored] is starting to get old.

resize your sig/stfu/leave forums .

koil
December 8, 2003, 1:34 pm
woohoo lil fuka is back with his perls of wisdom.

dogfather: i wasnt talking directly to you (as you can see, almost half of the ppl who got their sig replaced whined about it), but yes, i guess i was wrong here.

lil_fuka: nice to see that you read my replys. too bad its the only thing you do here *hint*.

oh, just a lil remind for you (lil_fuka) bout the forum rules:

For text signatures 4 lines up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.

how many lines are there in your signature? :)

Squal
December 8, 2003, 2:28 pm
I founf the modded "perfect" sig by SuperKill verrry amusing :D ( but apperantly they changed it :( ..)

SuperKill
December 8, 2003, 2:50 pm
THEY CHANGED IT !!!!
<dies>

Spitzfiya
December 8, 2003, 3:06 pm
Yes! Bacon!

Hitman
December 8, 2003, 5:16 pm
How long do you have to have that signature for?

Tha Doggfather
December 8, 2003, 8:23 pm
probably for 2 to 3 minutes, and then theyre on to you, yes them mods are doing a splendid job at keeping these forum safe for everybody.

Tha Doggfather
December 9, 2003, 11:16 am
quote:Originally posted by n2j3
Dogfather you must admit your previous sig was a waste of bandwith and screen space [400x500 or something] ... so shush.

lol sure, my previous sig was 320 x 125 after i resized it. before that it was 10 % bigger... and ye, i dont care im happy with my new signature. thx for pointing that out again frogboy