( search forums )
Strikerostan declares war!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
SoldatStriker
November 21, 2002, 6:31 am
Soldiers at the ready. Snipers hidden in the tall grass. Cappers have put on their running shoes. The time is now! The Soldat Revolution begins here!

I, Striker Lvl. 3, Strikero of Strikerostan, representing the Soldiers of Courage who have fought their way out of Hazakistan and back, declare war on all clans.

If any a clan would challenge the might of Gustav's army, do so now.

I have made many friends in Soldat, and am ready to strengthen my friendships with them through pure competition. Just the same, I desire to meet the player who's better than me. I know he's out there. He doesn't use the forums and he doesn't use the taunt commands. I picture him as an efficient professional, killing and capping as naturally as a breeze passes over a feild, but with the presence of a hurricane ripping apart opposing players. He is not "good" by any scope of the imagination. He is the best. For now, he is unknown and undeclared.

Clansmen, leaders that yearn for honor and recognition, try your hand at defeating the Mortal Soldiers of Courage. I feel, that win or lose, you will be satisfied with the outcome.

That said, are you courageous enough to attempt to decimate Gustav's army, the Elite Army of Strikerostan?

That remains to be seen. May your declaration rain like gunfire, and hit its mark, the famed side door of the SoC's headquarters, thesocbox@hotmail.com.

However, take note. We will not deal with clans who have not signed up for Spike's Mini Capture the Flag league. Don't even bother if you haven't signed up already.

Chaosmongler
November 21, 2002, 7:44 am
We'll teammatch you whenever.

O_o

Not CTF tho, Ogre doesn't like it. O.o

Yoris
November 21, 2002, 2:57 pm
pfff i found your perfect soldat player... to bad i'm already with SoC too ;)

Disco Dan
November 21, 2002, 2:59 pm
I could kill your whole clan by myself. Piece of cake.

SoldatStriker
November 21, 2002, 5:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Disco Dan
I could kill your whole clan by myself. Piece of cake.

If you can, then do so. But, I know you cannot, and I know you will not. If you are to talk trash, do not mess unless you plan to act. So far, you are the peice of cake. You declarations are fat with arrogance and your cake tainted with elitist nutrasweet. It really is no wonder you are a peice. I'll leave that peice to your imagination, but I am waiting on your e-mail. You have 3 days, rasenberry.

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 21, 2002, 11:05 pm
strikeroso...your clan hasnt even posted their availablility at the site...so no clan can schedule w/ u...

Dante
November 21, 2002, 11:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by Yoris
pfff i found your perfect soldat player... to bad i'm already with SoC too ;)
[:o)]

Spike
November 21, 2002, 11:51 pm
striker your joking rite? :x

post here for ctf clan matches http://hosted.barrysworld.net/soldat/
if your signed up

MrKhan
November 27, 2002, 8:11 pm
Psyl3ntShad0w : wanna make a bet about it?

JayBDey
November 27, 2002, 8:13 pm
LOL this topic is funny.

Chaosmongler
November 28, 2002, 11:17 am
I tried declaring war :P

Twice. Once was through an unresponded-to email and the second took so long I decided that studying for an english exam was more productive.

c0n
November 28, 2002, 10:34 pm
good god man, talk about a message, almost made me cry... and though im good enough i strongly doubt i have the skills that you possess, but with time maybe, we'll see...

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
December 3, 2002, 9:23 pm
..................camping carl will haunt u.........forever
HAHAHHAA dont eat the peach

SoldatStriker
December 4, 2002, 3:55 am
quote:Originally posted by xx_nuclear_ice_xx
..................camping carl will haunt u.........forever
HAHAHHAA dont eat the peach

Please refrain from acting like a retard in my topics. I understand that you've taken acting classes before, and enjoy the peach a little more often than what is healthy for you, but the only thing that's really haunting is the amount of nonsense that you try to squeeze into your posts and get away with.

I don't sugar coat it. You're not funny and your posts do nothing but take up space, offend others with your random stupidity, and advertise a side of you most would walk away from. I know there's a good person somewhere behind that facade of gobledegook bred from your computer and thrown onto my browser, you're making me doubt that possibility more and more.

If you're also trying to go for the spot of #1 dumbass, then I'm sorry, cause it looks like you have some tough competition. Taking that into account, I suggest you try accomplishing what you were made for. Let me know when you find out what that is...

Or I could just delete everything I typed and put "You suck!" like some stereotypical punk kid, but that's not my job. What I'm really trying to say is not so much as; "You suck!" as much as "You are not very proficient in the art of sucking. You should try something you're good at, something that keeps you happy, but not at the expense of others."

Why would I go so far to say this? Well, the reason is quite simple. The reason is because I care. I care enough to not let someone who I know is full of potential and quite cool to continue to "suck in such a manner."

You're the coolest person in the world! I'm naming my kid after you, opening up a sandwich restuarant food chain in your honor! But not by the way things are going right now. [;)]

One more thing...Disco Dan, my clan is still alive, and your slice of cake is moldy and tasting of rotten radish. I can smell it from here. My clan's still alive too!