( search forums )
Exploding Barrels/Destructable boxes
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Amon26
December 8, 2003, 7:55 pm
I tried to do a search on this to make sure i wasnt repeating someone else's suggestion but it wouldnt work. so im sorry if i sound like a broken record

I would like to see something like exploding barrels. Make them very strong so they wouldnt just go up with a single stay bullet. Maybe have some barrels leak a cloud of toxic gas/Radiation that permiates a large spot of the map for (x) ammount of time.

I would also like to see crates that could maybe be destroied or kicked down hills with bullets. but the more I think about this one the less point i see in it really. umm maybe have them carry something random, like a power up, some health, maybe even a rare gun you couldnt select from the menu, sometimes have them just explode.

god i bet this would all really lag though :-/

Spitzfiya
December 9, 2003, 3:31 am
Yeah screw the lag lets do it! good idea.

I liek your sig

Dathker
December 9, 2003, 3:41 am
yea great idea except i had that box idea a while ago...:Þ i think spitfiya's sig kicks!!

Amon26
December 9, 2003, 5:02 am
Hah, im just glad im not repeating someone else's idea for the 10th time. thx about the sig. Ive been trying to draw a short comic inspired by Soldat actually

n2j3
December 9, 2003, 8:40 am
Funny i read Exploding barrets when i browsed the forum... but yeah it sounds like a good idea

Droopy
December 9, 2003, 3:12 pm
It was suggested before. But what the hell!

But bullets wouldnt destroy teh crate, explosions would!

Cool idea anyway!