( search forums )
Female Player Models
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Amon26
December 9, 2003, 3:48 pm
Again, I'm treading thin ice when i write this post, The search engine is still glitchy so I couldnt see if this had been suggested already.

I know its a fairly significant addition, and considering the players are so very tiny.. But half the fun of soldat is customizing your charrachter. I think maybe there should be a female, maybe give her a ponytail, and make her a little more slender. And think, with gender options you could even create something like "boys vs girls" mods, where you could apply specific attrib's to each gender like speed, or strength.

Hercule Poirot
December 9, 2003, 3:54 pm
has been suggested before and micheal answer something like "girls dont fight" :/

Essentle
December 9, 2003, 3:59 pm
boo [:-bigeyes]

Chakra
December 9, 2003, 4:05 pm
I once tried to make a mod that changed the swinging chain tags into a pair of tits...unfortunately I never perfected it, either looking like I had a huge wobbly chin, or a pair of pink balls hovering outside my soldat's body.

I promptly gave up after countless attempts, soon realising that Soldat doesn't need something as silly as genders....and then continued on working on my penguin mod.

So...um...yeah. No genders please, more important things like guns, vehicles, and floppy sombreros.

Essentle
December 9, 2003, 4:13 pm
Yeah.. And actually.. that deadlocks hair is good [:D] ..

y0da
December 9, 2003, 5:08 pm
if not female, maybe like in unreal tournament (2003) aliens, robots and etc.

Droopy
December 9, 2003, 6:23 pm
I like girls...

They're so... so.. hmm

Anyway I think this is a very serious problem were dealing with here! Girls dont fight.. Where did he hear that! Ive seen Matrix with Trinity and Charlies Angels (litle angels)! Women could stand up for themselves (again) and start a revolution!!!

So I think we should make Soldat payable and every woman who buyes the game would get a free lipstick and a bra..

Amon26
December 9, 2003, 7:50 pm
beh im not trying to start some kinda piss-fight on this subject. if the maker doesn't want girls in his game then so be it. I mean, when you look at it, it's kinda like a game with moving army-men anyways. and amry men dont have to be politically correct, they just gota run around and shoot.. Altho i'd rather see women as an option before anything like robots or aliens.. human against human..

Weed
December 9, 2003, 8:31 pm
hmm
the idea would be used, lets say, by the 20 girls that play...
and by all the perverts out there...

Chakra
December 9, 2003, 9:59 pm
..i wonder how /piss would work on a female .. could you crouch over the edge of your base in b2b and hit the flag?

?
December 9, 2003, 10:04 pm
maybe instead of female it would be shemale so we can keep our beloved /piss

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 9, 2003, 10:19 pm
You would never see a woman on the frontlines of a battlefield. Besides what do you care if the avatars are female? you only pay attention to them for a few seconds after you change their colors then contine playing.

Amon26
December 9, 2003, 10:58 pm
bah, just let the toppic die. I didnt have strong convictions on this one anyways. I think enough feedback has been given from the people that mean the most, the players. that proves this isn't a nessicarry addition. :)

Squal
December 10, 2003, 2:20 am
i posted this idea once... got the awser: beh.. 2pixels added to your ass and chest? the f00k?.... so i dropped the ide ( i still support it tho..)

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 10, 2003, 4:58 am
jus go into gostek and edit the stuff...only you will be able to see it tho. i can do it for you if ur diing for it???

Squal
December 10, 2003, 11:26 am
If your talking to me.. meh..it;d only be fun if peeps can choose to use it.. not that important =/

jerka
December 10, 2003, 3:00 pm
i acctualy find the chars in the game kinda sexless. I mean, what makes the male? /piss? maybee she stuck up a hose or something, i dunno, just dont flame me now ok :D

Droopy
December 11, 2003, 2:29 pm
Flame! Falme!

I changed my mind!
I agree with weed!

Oftopic: t i don't like you're new avatar.

?
December 12, 2003, 12:50 am
quote:Oftopic: t i don't like you're new avatar.

hey, i don't care =D

Squal
December 12, 2003, 1:04 pm
Weed: dont underestemate the amount of perverts... ;)

CardBoardWarrior
December 13, 2003, 1:53 am
...the Soldat characters are just too small to be made into two genders...

And Squal I agree wit you :D ^_^