( search forums )
Professional CTF Server With Pass : BioDome
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Kazuki
December 10, 2003, 1:56 pm
I've been in DNAGames a lot lately, and there have been MANY people who barely even know how to play! Because of this, I have decided to make a server that imitates the style of DNAGames.net. It will have a pass and it will be professional-based :P Here's the thing. The only 2 ways of getting the pass is if I give it to you or if you e-mail me and I approve of you having the password. Also, if I start finding that more "noobs" start comming in, I will change the password! Sorry if Im being too strict, I just want a place for all great players to meet. :)

Server Settings:
IP - 217.153.78.92
Name - BioDome CTF
Max Players - 10
Realistic Mode - None
Respawn Time - 3
Max Respawn - 6
Bonuses - None
Version - 1.1.5
Stationary Guns - Yes, for now.
Excluded Weapons - XM214 Minigun
Caps - 8
Time - 30 Minutes
Maps - ALL
Admin - Whoever I Decide :P
Ping Kick - 400

My E-mail : AngryBlaze@hotmail.com

E-mail me to ask for the pass, help me out with this community of professional servers that Im making (by using a faster connection, making an Infiltration server of the same type, etc.) or to protest/give suggestions.

IMPORTANT!
If you cannot enter the server, please e-mail me and I will give you an alternate IP address to the same server.

Thanks a lot.

n2j3
December 10, 2003, 2:22 pm
Kazuki why dont you try a free dns thingy to make your server more accessible?
Try http://www.dyndns.org for free static/dynamic IP redirection. This way people will join your server by typing kazuki.gotdns.org [for example] instead of your IP...

Kazuki
December 11, 2003, 1:36 pm
:P Im new at this, might need some help, lol!

toadsMoke
December 22, 2003, 8:45 pm
(topic moved)

eyic
December 22, 2003, 11:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by n2j3
Kazuki why dont you try a free dns thingy to make your server more accessible?
Try http://www.dyndns.org for free static/dynamic IP redirection. This way people will join your server by typing kazuki.gotdns.org [for example] instead of your IP...

he cant, he needs to open some ports in his firewall, people cant even join through ip, they can only join through lobby..

Element_101
December 23, 2003, 11:41 am
^ yes

LiL_FuKa
December 23, 2003, 12:58 pm
How do you open ports for your server? Oh and Kazuki that server's pretty good.. even with my gay isp I managed to have a...sort of... interesting game.

Element_101
December 23, 2003, 1:35 pm
Lol maybe I should check out the site...