( search forums )
What do you do if someone annoys you ingame??
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Silent-Thunder
December 11, 2003, 9:45 am
so what do you do if someone is giving you crap about your playing and putting down everyone who does not play as well as he/she does?

frogboy
December 11, 2003, 9:48 am
Kill 'em in game.

Leo
December 11, 2003, 9:49 am
I kick/ban them. But then of course it's my server so... :D

sqweek
December 11, 2003, 4:02 pm
If they're more skilled than me?
Suck it up. I'm secure enough that someone hassling me about their soldat skill isn't going to worry me too much. I'll take cheapshots at them if I can think of witty replies though :p
Oh yeah, I'll also point out their significant ping advantage if it exists.
If they're less skilled than me?
Just let my AK do the talking. :)

Alternately, it may appear that they are more skilled than you, but if you focus on them, and work to counter their tactics you may be able to beat them that way. Then, you have a good game going. Be sure to say that at the end of the round when you've got the most points, that should piss them off to no end :p
Just don't expect any victory in words. They are unlikely to admit they've been beaten. Take a step back, and realise that soldat is not the only game that's being played.

swanofnever
December 11, 2003, 5:42 pm
i just stalk them for the rest of the game; even if they're better than me, i can always be sure to get them a few times and keep them wary ;)

raigan

ThaD
December 11, 2003, 6:12 pm
it never happened to me....oh wait some sv moron complainted that i camp recently, pff. Anyway my advice is to ignore such guy.

SoldatStriker
December 11, 2003, 6:47 pm
Exclusively go after them until they whine that it's impossible for me to have killed them that many times and that I'm cheating. Over 1 billion served.

kevith
December 11, 2003, 7:20 pm
The best option to just ignore them... but that is REALLY hard for me to do. I always end up in some kind of stupid juvenile shouting match lol. Odds are if they have to tell you that they're better than you, they aren't. If they were really 'good' they'd let their play do the talking. Isn't SOLDAT so much more fun when everybody's friendly and people don't name call? It is just a game after all....

SuperKill
December 11, 2003, 7:42 pm
i always say 'duel me' ;S

that fuking sniper
December 12, 2003, 12:15 am
If they brag, they're automaticly less skilled than anyone in the server ;) Only inconfident brats need to brag to get some self esteem, those who are good know that they are good and know that they dont need to say anything to proove how good they are, because they ARE good ;)

If someone manages to screw up my game i'd just leave...O.o

?
December 12, 2003, 12:41 am
yeah, i get that whiney sv clan people also, i hav;t met any person frmo sv ingame that doesn't whine cept cbble anyway, jsut kill them like everyone else said, if you can't then boo freaking hoo, its a game, lighten up =D

Dathker
December 12, 2003, 3:21 am
ok...here goes...if they are better than you...be an ass and get the barret out and spawn kill them...and no one else...if you are better than the say "if your so great the lets duel bitch!!"

eyic
December 12, 2003, 4:58 am
Spawn Killing is by far the worst soloution....

When im being made fun of abotu how I play I jsut give back nice replies such as "ty" well now i will be anyways =)

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 12, 2003, 5:13 am
i jus laugh and say, "w/e man, maybe ur rite. want a clan war????"

Weed
December 12, 2003, 9:48 am
i just go on bout my bussines not giving a damn bout the guy... and if it gets hard for me to i unleash my mouth... and normally have them to leave the game, or at least shut up and respect me... but i dont like to say the things i say to achieve that... so i prefer just being in my own bubble and not listening to them...

SuperKill
December 12, 2003, 10:28 am
quote:Originally posted by ?
yeah, i get that whiney sv clan people also, i hav;t met any person frmo sv ingame that doesn't whine cept cbble anyway, jsut kill them like everyone else said, if you can't then boo freaking hoo, its a game, lighten up =D

duel me
//sv whiner

EvilLaugh
December 12, 2003, 4:26 pm
Whine.

Fara_ownz
December 12, 2003, 5:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by ThaD
it never happened to me....oh wait some sv moron complainted that i camp recently, pff. Anyway my advice is to ignore such guy.

U were camping, it was blatently obvious really. I wasnt complaining i was merely pointing out u were camping. And how are u ignoring me if ur posting how im a moron on a public message board? [;)]

ThaD
December 13, 2003, 10:07 am
hey i didn't say who was the man :P, besides, ignore but in the game.

And i didn't camp, there is a place in b2b where i always blind-shoot, but i certeinly don't sit in one place for a whole game and camp.

?
December 13, 2003, 5:32 pm
quote:duel me
//sv whiner

lighten up man[:-viking]

Dathker
December 14, 2003, 2:16 am
do what i said!!!

Urban2
December 14, 2003, 2:21 am
Annoy 'em back. Fight fire with fire, I mean, if they can't handle what they dish out, they shouldn't be so darn annoying.

Anti-Commie
December 16, 2003, 5:33 pm
dude man killing him is a good idea but if u cant shoot him while he's typing lol also, try to get everyone else playing to shoot him cuz its likely that he is getting on their nerves too

Drama
December 16, 2003, 6:07 pm
I sometimes lose myself when i get barret'ed... Well i try ignore, and if wont stop whining, i whine back

Mr G
December 16, 2003, 7:17 pm
if someone insults you, ignore him
if you can't, get over it
if you cant, laugh at him
if you cant... well, maybe you deserve it

Happy Camper
December 16, 2003, 9:40 pm
i have a tuant that just says f*** off, so i say that like 50 times then they shut up :)

Element_101
December 17, 2003, 10:35 am
I dont think that would work because you would probley just get kicked off

the server for spaming..

frogboy
December 17, 2003, 10:44 am
People never get kicked off servers for spamming. Believe me...

EvilLaugh
December 17, 2003, 4:33 pm
Still..... Whine.

juice _ box
December 18, 2003, 1:29 am
Well in my case the only person that annoys me is Tai, so what you do is make a macro saying "TAI SHUT THE [:-censored] UP" and when ever he whines spam the screen with it. :) If anyone else talks [:-censored] I just shrug it off.

Happy Camper
December 19, 2003, 12:59 am
lol, you spam it when TAI is nowhere to be seen lol

choco
December 19, 2003, 8:04 am
lol when ppl insul me i grab my trusty AK and hunt em down, the next toime i here em saying stuff about me theyre laying dead on the ground with 120 7.62x 54mm shells in whats left of their heads, if they continue insulting grab a couple of deagles and fill em with ammo, if it gets bad enough grab an m82 and take pot shots from halfway accross the map until u nail em in your spawn then say "so whos the pathetic like n00b now?"......well thats what i do...and it usualy works lol

AerialAssault
December 20, 2003, 6:39 am
im a pyromaniac o i just FIRE!!!