( search forums )
It just getting Stupid!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Hitman
December 13, 2003, 7:24 pm
I was just on the DNA.games server and it was the worst game I ever had! When I joined one guy asked me where I was from and I said Switzerland (I although I live in London), and he starts saying that it?s a fascist country and that I am a racist Jew hater! Most of the time I was arguing with him, I hardly played. He kept on calling me racist, and when new people came on, they also thought I was a racist and in the end the whole of the server was against me, the original accuser encouraged others to vote to ban me, in the end I just left, it just got out of control. Can't one even have a decent game without having abuse written at you, I mean, all I said was that I came from Switzerland, is there anything wrong with that? This is just getting Stupid! I really think that DNA.games should have an admin, to control these things!

b00stA
December 13, 2003, 7:34 pm
Could you post the logs?

Just ignore it, pwn them instead >:)

Hitman
December 13, 2003, 9:19 pm
Do you mean the Chat logs, where do I find those? I know where to get the killing logs! Also I don't know if I have them cause when I make soldat movie, I turn all of the graphics options off and all of the extra options in order to make it as fast as possible when running Fraps. I just checked the config, and I forgot to turn 'File logging' (if thats it) on again. But I think thats only for the kill logs, where are the chat ones.

b00stA
December 13, 2003, 9:43 pm
Soldat-directory\Logs\ConsoleLog.txt

gets overwritten everytime you join a server as far as I know.

Hitman
December 13, 2003, 9:45 pm
I opened it and it's blank!

eyic
December 13, 2003, 10:08 pm
Once u play in a game after it the chat log restarts

frogboy
December 13, 2003, 10:23 pm
DNA probably has the server logs still, doesn't that include chat?

Hitman
December 13, 2003, 11:38 pm
Literly 2 mins ago I tried to get on to DNA and it says that I have been banned from the server. I haven't even been on it for the last 3 hours! Dna.styx, why have I been banned?

BMF
December 14, 2003, 4:08 am
Hitman you racist pig

El Toddissimo
December 14, 2003, 5:03 am
I hate those annoying little 12-year-old kids who sit behind their "first ammendment" it's pathetic. One little acne-faced snot called me a Jew repetatively, I killed him with my knife in spite a few times, but once he shot me with the sniper and said "haha jew you suck! I killed you haha you suck!"

I hate little kids

frogboy
December 14, 2003, 5:04 am
I hate n00bs who are racist and say stuff like that.

Urban2
December 14, 2003, 5:49 am
Stop being so prejudiced against racists, they're just expressing their first amendment rights of freedom of speech.

just kidding.

frogboy
December 14, 2003, 5:55 am
What? Freedom of speech is unlimited in the US? In Australia, it is free but limited slightly, to stop things like racism.

eyic
December 14, 2003, 5:57 am
quote:Originally posted by El Toddissimo
I hate those annoying little 12-year-old kids who sit behind their "first ammendment" it's pathetic. One little acne-faced snot called me a Jew repetatively, I killed him with my knife in spite a few times, but once he shot me with the sniper and said "haha jew you suck! I killed you haha you suck!"

I hate little kids

Far otu msut everyone make fun of 12 year old kids? as a matter of fact im 12, does that make me rascist? no coz im not, so many people mentioning 12 year olds nowa-days, and ocne i turn 13 they'll eb mentioning 13 year olds :/

Jelly_King
December 14, 2003, 7:16 am
no, it doesn't make u racist...just stupid

eyic
December 14, 2003, 9:02 am
bleh so now im stupid? :/

villekallio
December 14, 2003, 9:08 am
I was stupid laste year. :P

frogboy
December 14, 2003, 9:09 am
You still are (j/k)

So was I.

palloco
December 14, 2003, 10:08 am
ROFLMAO
Hitman do not ever argue again with someone that calls you fascist or whatever for living in a country, they are COMPLETELY STUPID and they do not deserve your time.

Element_101
December 14, 2003, 10:11 am
Lol yeah I agree its not very fair to make fun of peoples age im 15 so

I dont have to worry about it woohoo!

arC
December 14, 2003, 10:26 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
When I joined one guy asked me where I was from and I said Switzerland (I although I live in London),

Why did you say Switzerland in the first place?

DNA.styx
December 14, 2003, 10:54 am
This is just getting Stupid! I really think that DNA.games should have an adminDNA does have an admin, we can't be on the server all the time.

The server log is 80,000 long so I need exact details to search the log, *exact* players name, use a code word for me to search for to find the exact time of the incident (ie. say a non-common word that I can search for). Then fianlly you need to tell me, forum post, PM, email.

DNA.styx
December 14, 2003, 10:57 am
Literly 2 mins ago I tried to get on to DNA and it says that I have been banned from the server. I haven't even been on it for the last 3 hours! Dna.styx, why have I been banned?
Hammering, High ping? Since you're not even given me your IP address at the time I can't check the logs.

DNA.styx
December 14, 2003, 10:58 am
quote:Originally posted by palloco
ROFLMAO
Hitman do not ever argue again with someone that calls you fascist or whatever for living in a country, they are COMPLETELY STUPID and they do not deserve your time.
Amen.

eyic
December 14, 2003, 11:06 am
lol dna triple post massacre :P

frogboy
December 14, 2003, 11:37 am
Yeah! He's star hunting! Give him a fine!

DNA- try searching for Switzerland, fascist or jew.

villekallio
December 14, 2003, 12:56 pm
I am not stupid. I just act stupid here on the forums.

Essentle
December 14, 2003, 2:32 pm
Same happend to me quite long ago.. Whole server turned against me (there was only like 5 ppl+ me), just because I said "I don't like this map", when we came to ctf_laos. Then someone said "Don't play then" and something whining, more some, and more. Then someone said "Lets vote kick Essentle!" I was like err whatever and leave...

Oh yeah and im 11 year old and it doesn't make me racist.. Or stupid [:P]

Dathker
December 14, 2003, 4:04 pm
hahah what retards... you should a pulled out that Aug and som wuupppasss

koil
December 14, 2003, 4:19 pm
essentle, thats an whole diffrent situation.

you got flamed/dissed/bashed/whatever cause those ppl were acting ignorant.
hitman got flamed/dissed/bashed/whatever cause those ppl were acting retarted.

see the diffrence? =)

Hitman
December 14, 2003, 4:23 pm
quote:Hitman you racist pigI love you too BMF. I was waiting for that, I knew you would say something like that. Good old BMF...

quote:Hitman do not ever argue again with someone that calls you fascist or whatever for living in a country, they are COMPLETELY STUPID and they do not deserve your time.Yeah I know , but I was so [:-censored]ed off I couldn't help but argue.

quote:Why did you say Switzerland in the first place?Cause that?s where I am from.

quote:Hammering, High ping? Since you're not even given me your IP address at the time I can't check the logs.How do I find out my IP Address?

quote:I need exact details to search the log, *exact* players name, use a code word for me to search for to find the exact time of the incidentSorry I can't remember his name, but I remember that there was a guy called 'Betel' there, I think he used to be called 'Holybetel'. I think I remember seeing him on the forums, maybe he might remember his name... (How many times did I use the word remember?)

jc011
December 14, 2003, 4:26 pm
OK, I was one of the people that joined in the middle of the argument and didn't get both sides of the story. Regardless, players arguing in the game about racism and crap should be temporarily banned until they cool off.

Hitman: I think his name was something like Buddacidai(spelling is way off I know but someone else should know)

Hitman
December 14, 2003, 4:35 pm
I think that the people who start the arguments should be banned!

Edit: Yeah that was his name, something along those lines!

koil
December 14, 2003, 4:41 pm
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 that was budacibacoo (or something like that)?
he was the one who called you 'jew hater' ?

Hitman
December 14, 2003, 4:47 pm
Yeah, why do you know him?

koil
December 14, 2003, 4:50 pm
hes... god i'm so emberesd... one of the biggest assholes in the... gah how can i say this... israeli soldat community.

hes one of the reasons why i never playing on israeli servers.

Hitman
December 14, 2003, 5:01 pm
Lol, I not surprised, he really was a [:-censored]!

Drama
December 14, 2003, 10:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by El Toddissimo

I hate little kids

I KNOW TOO GOOD WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT!! WORD UP!

DNA.styx
December 14, 2003, 10:58 pm
> How do I find out my IP Address?
http://www.whatismyip.com/

Captain_Jimbo
December 15, 2003, 3:30 am

Meh, don't bother with them. Just crush them, Jimbo style, mwa ha ha ha....or just ignore them.

Hitman
December 15, 2003, 1:04 pm
Can I post my Ip on the forums or are you not supposed to do that? Is it dangerous if you do that?

DNA.styx
December 15, 2003, 1:12 pm
PM me with it Hitman

SuperKill
December 15, 2003, 1:36 pm
tell that idiot that superkill says hi

Kazuki
December 15, 2003, 1:53 pm
No one here has realized that all humans are stupid. Were worse than animals, but everyone overestimates themselves and never realizes that fact. Everyone is hiding from the truth. Were all prejudice against SOMETHING in our lives, and thats true. So the next time youre being prejudice think how everyone, including you and your enemy, are stupid little pigs who will sink down low into hell when they die...

Oh, and to all of you adults who hate kids... Youre too stupid to even realize that were not like you. And you're being prejudice towards us. So shut the fu{k up and lock this topic.

SuperKill
December 15, 2003, 2:18 pm
you dont understand... players from israel are usually.. how to call it, f*cking stupid.

Kazuki
December 15, 2003, 11:02 pm
And maybe they think the same about you Superkill -.- What proof do you have that they're stupid? Maybe they know what the equation formula e=mx+b stands for and you dont. Heh.

koil
December 15, 2003, 11:12 pm
stupid as in attitude.
in evry 15israelis (note: israeli, not jewish) you meet, only 1 of them can talk with his caps lock off.

Kazuki
December 16, 2003, 1:27 pm
lol, In that case, Im stupid too then :P I got an attitude problem too, lol.