( search forums )
J.V.'s Random Suggestions II
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
peemonkey
December 13, 2003, 10:36 pm
[^]Just thought i'd put another 2 cents in [^]

MODIBILITY

::A different bullet for each gun would make it much easier for modders to make better mods.

::The ability to have 2 different mods going for 2 different teams.
OR: 1 mod with 2 of everything, like mordaA and mordaB. (this way you could make stuff like predator vs alien, both of kairi's henchin mods, etc.)
::ability to alter or create a new game mode(INF becomes kill hitler, RM becomes Michael Jackson Moonwalk Monkey Match[old archade game where Mr. Jackson saves children[:-crazy]]

SERVER OPTIONS
::Map downloader
::Gun amounts(1 barret, 3 deagles...)
::No _____'s can enter(those darn Soldiers)
::% to kick someone
::V.I.P(the IP of a VIP[friends]is recorded, so that when they want in and it's full, the person with lowest score gets kicked)
::Idle kick(if you dont move on your own for varied amount of time after any respawn, you get kicked. if you need to do/get something, move a little bit then do it. if someone decides to be a turd aobut it, and moves a little, then goes to watch TV, it could be chosen for after every map and or respawn[:(!]
::language filter(call me a noob, i dare ya [^])

MAPMAKER
*1-way-polys(i couldnt resist)(you've heard it all before, if not, welcome to the forums[:-moptop])
::invisible polys(yea, sure, you can go through there, go ahead)
::magnet polys(your gun, nades, and tag drops, you cant get them back! ah!)
::bumper points(can't camp here, *BUMP*)
::mud polys(slows you down, stand too long, you sink, nades stay, MIGHT expolde, might not[booby trap]

ADD-ONS
::XM29(again, yes, it's awsome)
::water(jets=flippers, health=O2, nades dont detonate, bullets go in a little bit, then dissapear)
::female charicters(for all my fine sodattes)
::More bot options(mercy, blind, fast, etc.)
::flammenwerfer(like flamer, but longer reach, kills you easily, when shot/naded, you blow up)
::shoot nades(so i can practice my ruger-ing)
[:-hspin][:-hspin][:-hspin][:-hspin][:-hspin][:-hspin][:-hspin][:-hspin][:-hspin][:-hspin][:-hspin]
i know i've already said some of these, but only the good ones. i also know that some of these have been suggested before. i also know that some of these arent that good.
tell me what you think, and how you think you could improve upon some of these

Thanks for reading:
-J.V.[:-tophat]and Toast[:-toast](my invisible side-kick)

peemonkey
December 14, 2003, 5:35 pm
no replys? cmon guys! reply!

villekallio
December 14, 2003, 6:12 pm
Cool.

Aquarius
December 14, 2003, 7:01 pm
We replied. Most of these ideas were discussed already.

n00bface
December 14, 2003, 7:08 pm
shhh, I think he knows that...

btw I think all the suggestions are awesome except the 1 way pollies (heehee).

Chakra
December 14, 2003, 8:57 pm
yes yes yes yes yes yes YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!

Your ideas are alright.

CardBoardWarrior
December 14, 2003, 9:06 pm
perrrrrrrrrrrrrfect

peemonkey
December 14, 2003, 11:27 pm
::stabs n00bface:: thanks ugys...uhhh, i think. tell me why theyre good/bad? specify, man!
<-(Hippy)

HC_ScubaSteve
December 15, 2003, 1:07 am
goodgoodgood! all of them
this is just one of those posts that wrap up all the good ideas into one convieneient (whoa bad spelling) package that michal can read and shtick in da game.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 15, 2003, 6:19 am
this is the best "wrap-up" post yet!