( search forums )
Booby trapping Stat Guns
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
bornacorn
December 13, 2003, 10:37 pm
Think about it, press a hotkey next to a stat gun and you use a simple cotton and pin/grenade on a stat gun, takes 15 secs to do it and anyone who uses the gun next gets blown to smithereens or heavily damaged during bulletproof vest

eyic
December 13, 2003, 11:52 pm
great idea man, nothing bad about it, the simple cotteon and pin/grenae would be a secondary weapon that u can only use once

peemonkey
December 14, 2003, 12:36 am
yea...but id be wasted if a stupid noob Soldier on your team uses the stat gun and use it right after you were there for 15 seconds. 50/50

Hitman
December 14, 2003, 1:55 am
I did not understand what you just wrote...

Dathker
December 14, 2003, 2:30 am
me neither ....to complecated!!...don't forget the dumb people

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 14, 2003, 8:08 am
He is saying that he wants a new secondary weapon, which has the power of the nade close up, and explodes on who ever uses the stat gun next.

I think that 15 seconds is way too long, make it 10 instead, also, make the reload time like 10 seconds instead. Also, make it so that the people on your team can still use it, while enemies will blow up.

But there lies a problem, the bomb would only kill one person, what is gonna stop the next person from using it? Maybe after it blows up, make the Stat. Gun unavailable for a minute, would be a good strategy to have the team wait behind, while one guy goes and disables the Stat. Gun, then charge into base?.enemy uses gun?.BOOM!!

kkazican
December 14, 2003, 4:33 pm
Leo the whole point of booby trapping something IS TO KILL SOMEONE! You don't set up a booby trap to kill all 18 people that use a gun. Also I don't know about your world but in mine a grenade only lasts once. I think it's a fine idea minus Leo's ideas

Dathker
December 14, 2003, 7:31 pm
yes killing one person is enough...and then all you have to do is comback and put another there

El Toddissimo
December 15, 2003, 2:43 am
I know a lot of people have small little improvements for the game, but the maker Mark guy probably likes his own ideas and very few of other peoples, so it would be more of a hassel for him. still i like to think up stuff to make it better in hopes to get a really good one w00t!

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 15, 2003, 4:22 am
guys....you completesly didn't understand what i said, i mean it would kill one person, but the stat gun will be unuseable after it blows up for 1 minute.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 15, 2003, 6:14 am
one minute is a long time in a regular soldat game
jus keep it to bornacorns idea!

Dragon88
December 17, 2003, 12:09 am
I really don't like it. How many SGs are in most maps? 1-2? Too easy to booby trap both and just sit back and split your sides laughing.

Dathker
December 17, 2003, 2:59 am
yea but people who use SGs are a pain in the ass and no on cares for them anyway