( search forums )
bgothl? it's there! oh wait...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
peemonkey
December 13, 2003, 10:49 pm
it's happened. my bgothl has been corrupted some how. ive reinstalled, deleted-reinstalled, intsalled without the patch, put in another copy of bgothl, substituted with another font, got another font and called it bgothl, downloaded bgothl off the internet, and still nothing works. even in my WINDOWS/FONTS it doesnt work. whenever i put any bgothl file in one of my soldat files(it wont work in all 3 of them) i open it, and it's blank.
i havent tryed deleting it all then downloading it, partly due to my lazyness, partly from the site being down. does anyone know what my problem is? how to fix it? HELP!!!

Thanks,
-J.V.[:-tophat]and Toast[:-toast](my invisible sidekick

n00bface
December 13, 2003, 11:56 pm
Stop being lazy, and download soldat 1.1.5 from [URL]. They have the fix there too.. so... uhh yeah, If you arent lazy enough to.. not.. download all those bgothl things, then you can probably redownload soldat from there... not.. yes.

Dathker
December 14, 2003, 2:22 am
maybe you should try to restart your computer...that works for me..and then ill send my bgoth to you again...and see if it works after that

peemonkey
December 14, 2003, 5:10 pm
dont worry dathker...i just got it fixed this morning. it was one of them "how'd that happen?" bugs, and one of those "how'd that happen?" fixes. i love having those...make me feel all fuzzy inside

Dathker
December 15, 2003, 2:42 am
i bet..but i already sent it

peemonkey
December 15, 2003, 5:38 pm
thanks anyway ;P