( search forums )
Server Crasher Warning...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Server Help
eyic
December 14, 2003, 5:49 am
I have no diea why somone would do such a thing but it happened to me but not only my server, my whole itnernet, yes I got hacked for 20 long minutes, I ahve no idea why, but it all started here:

A couple of aussies were playing hide and seek on my server, but I was playing in a different server, But then a guy called BiGones, I didnt exactly know, but anyway, after i finsihed from the game i was playing I saw in my server console that everyone had disconencted, i was like what the fudge? but I was messaged on msn before this happened, by somone playing in my server, he told me BiGones was threatenign to close down the server for 20 minutes, and to my shock it happened! I scrolled up the console, and all I saw was devestation and horror and blood! it was horrible! =(

yes anyways after 20 minutes i got my itnernet back, it was really strange, BAN anyone with the name BiGones ok?

Its a good thing i got his ip: his ip is 24.42.182.212 ban him from ALL your servers....

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 14, 2003, 6:03 am
man thats strange

Essentle
December 14, 2003, 3:09 pm
omg.. so lame...

Kazuki
December 14, 2003, 3:24 pm
Ignore it. Ive gotten hacked before too. If you have Windows ME or higher, open up your Start Menu > My Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore and restore your computer to time before you were hacked :) Dont do this if you have made an important change to your computer during this time period =D

Of course, you will have to ban him again. System Restore doesnt go back in time, so he still has hacked you. System Restore just undoes all the changes that he might have made. :) System Restore will also configure your ban list, taking away his IP adddress, so youll have to add it again.