( search forums )
Character customisation
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
-SPI-
December 14, 2003, 12:37 pm
I was wondering what you would want to see in a player customization screen in the future.

More haircuts (Anime style, like cloud from ff7)?
Or more accesories (neckties, ammo belts)
The SSCC options in the ingame menu.
More hats (Pimp hats with feathers, sombreros, construction helmets)

Perhaps the cigar could also be an option rather than an ingame command.

villekallio
December 14, 2003, 12:47 pm
Anime style hair in soldat... :/ That should suck. Other things should be cool though.

?
December 14, 2003, 9:13 pm
if you want differnt hats or hairstyles then make them youself

Droopy
December 14, 2003, 9:14 pm
Hmm ammo belt... <:)

MisterX
December 14, 2003, 9:26 pm
i don't like the accesoires, swinging around your head all the time. and anime hair styles... ok, i like animes, but if you think of soldiers looking like that: [IMAGE] nah, dunno...nice avatar though, but as a "real" soldier, nah... but more other hairstyles could be nice.

@? how?

?
December 14, 2003, 9:33 pm
you can find out all teh hair styles and hat files in the gostek file, there is a sticky in teh modding section of teh fourms

-edit- eer i can't find it now if anyone knows what i am talking about post a link

MisterX
December 14, 2003, 9:39 pm
k, didn't know that even hair styles are just bmp's. thx for info. others won't see my new hairstyle as a new one, will they?

Aquarius
December 14, 2003, 9:49 pm
No, they won't.

-SPI-
December 14, 2003, 11:01 pm
The anime style hair was just an example. Perhaps a beret, to go with your barret.

HC_ScubaSteve
December 15, 2003, 11:57 pm
WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE MAKING RULES THAT THEY HAVE TO LOOK LIKE SOLDIERS IN UNIFORM?????????????????? the more customization the better. istead of just all white, all black or all green guys with green dreads, maybe we could put it up so that people really will have unique personal combinations. i really dont see the problem with putting more stuff like this in the game. by the way, im pretty sure 1.2 is already gonna have more customization anyway. take a look at the 2 screenshots. some characters have thin shaped head and 2 guys grey skinned. so ya please put more stuff like this in.