( search forums )
Hulk match
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
-SPI-
December 16, 2003, 2:46 am
An alternate version of rambo match, you pick up the whatever (pehaps a glowing ball of gamma rays or something) And your'e the hulk, you get the regen health like in rabo, but you can only punch (but it does tons of damage) You turn green too. And every time you get shot you get a bit bigger and you take less damage and dish out more.

Would that work at all? Or would it just suck? (I think the idea needss tweaking, but something like that)

n00bface
December 16, 2003, 2:58 am
Lmao, I like concept.. but.. I don't think it will be added.. not even if it was tweaked [:P]

juice _ box
December 16, 2003, 7:33 am
thats so awsome. odds are it will never get in like 99.9% of everyone elses ideas

-SPI-
December 17, 2003, 6:01 am
I rethought the idea of an alternate rambo match, how about Hero match, so as well as the original bow, you could have distintive weapons from other action heroes with similar effects.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 17, 2003, 7:07 am
copyright infrengment(terrible spelling)

frogboy
December 17, 2003, 7:26 am
Technically, so is Rambo, Predator and Hulk.

juice _ box
December 18, 2003, 1:11 am
This is an awsome idea, yes. Never will michal spend his time making it. imho, My sugestion if you ever want to see this, start learning programing right away and when michal releases the source you can create it :D

n00bface
December 18, 2003, 1:37 am
quote:
when michal releases the source

Pffft.

juice _ box
December 18, 2003, 1:52 am
Well he will have a good 2 years to learn programming imho

-SPI-
December 18, 2003, 4:40 am
Nah, I don't want it that much. I just can't be bothered to learn programming. Someone else could do that for me.

Had another idea in this vein though, KIRKmatch. A player would pick up the toupee and would become kirk, they would become fat and slow but would have a 1 shot kill phaser.

juice _ box
December 18, 2003, 5:13 am
ROFL.