( search forums )
Prob wid fourums.. have no idea were to post
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Texas Ranger
December 16, 2003, 9:35 pm
Okay yell at me all u want if this is da wrong fourum but.. wen i look at the fourums i have to change the pages cause wen i first come in it shows (page 1) but the posts r old and not updated, so i have to click the aroow down to page x then back to page one to get the updated posts.. im using Internet Explorer. would get a screenie but wont let me so anyone think they know wat im talking bout

frogboy
December 17, 2003, 5:40 am
Are you sure anyone's posted?

Texas Ranger
December 18, 2003, 11:07 pm
yes i am i look there and it gives me crap from like Nov.9th... i look again i get the latest december.. but i have to switch pages from like 1 start to 8 then back to 1 and i get updated pages

mr_bob
December 19, 2003, 12:12 am
hit the button that says active topics that might be a wonderful little link

morpheus
December 19, 2003, 12:30 am
if you're just wanting to see the most active topics, do what bob said.

if you're just browsing the forums seperately, then do this: on the top of internet explorer, go to tools, internet options, general. click the "delete files" button to clear your cache. then after that's done hit the "settings" button, right beside the "delete files" button. where it says "check for newer versions of stored pages" click on "every visit to page" then click ok, then click ok again. restart the computer so your swap file is cleared, then try the forums again and see what you get.