( search forums )
new maps
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Lamino
November 21, 2002, 10:10 pm
Where can I get them and whitch do you recomend? Can you play downloaded maps via internet?

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 21, 2002, 11:15 pm
download them off the forums or soldat fan sites...

Apro
November 22, 2002, 1:42 pm

Here in the forums are loads of maps and by reading what people have posted about them, you get the picture that are they worth the download or not. You can play the maps on net, but at the moment nearly no one is having them on their servers. Ofcourse you can make your own server with those maps if you want to and have an internet connection good enough [:D].

BHedL
November 22, 2002, 11:18 pm
Hey old buddy old pal, check my website (HERE) and if you'll click the Soldat Maps link in the header, you'll find two maps by me avalible for download.

So, there you go!

m0og0ogaipan
November 23, 2002, 1:48 am
BHedL: There's a problem with your ctf_ants page. The link for the ctf_ants map is the same as the anarchyfortress one.

Flanagan
November 23, 2002, 4:37 am
I hate to brag, but I feel that my maps are prtty good. You can find the here, http://www.soldataction.tk

Most of the are reviewed in the map reviews section.

Please tell me what you think of them.

Flanagan
November 23, 2002, 4:49 am
You can play them on the net only if the server runs the map. You are currently unable to dl the maps from the server, so you have to store them and get them yourself from the net. That is why it is good to have a large collection of maps.

Chaosmongler
November 23, 2002, 6:32 am
Which is also why most servers only run the 'standard' maps.