( search forums )
Well This is a story i did great on...so read it
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl
December 18, 2003, 7:51 am
CUTTING ROCKS WITH GRANDMAS PENIS

One day there was this old man that was pushing the K on his keyboard he loved that key so much he told his wife....

His wife became angered when he was pushing this button...well she loved the ps2 controller on the ps2 she did not like any of the games.. her husband was not giving her any sex what so ever because he could not stop pushing the K on the keyboard well she took the ps2 controller put it in her vagina and put the rumble feature on well she then played a game where she could ride the waves the whole night..

When she was doing this her husband wore the k off the keyboard and it looked like a fuked up L so he walked into the room when his wife was doing the banging of the ps2 controller and he was devistated...

Well he saw this he got so mad... he first took his speakers from his computer and beat her [:-censored]ing head in until she could not breath then he took her out side and hung her up on a wall and started to kick her.. he cracked.. went crazy...

He left her on the wall and went down to the market place where he found a little child throwing rocks.. this little dirty child was a boy and smelled like [:-censored]... well he didnt mind the child he kept on walking and the child threw a rock and hit him in the leg.. well this man was crazy so he said nice one.. to the boy... The boy smiled and the man went into a tool shop bought a hammer went out side and said look what i got for you young man... and the child smiled very big.. well as the smile was there... the man took the hammer and knocked out the childs knee cap..

Well the child was down crying and half in shock the man took the hammer up thrusting it into the young mans skull.... it cracked on contact.. the man was not done he turned the hammer over to the shaper side and started to bash the childs head in more and more. well at this time the childs head was all deformed so the police didnt care they said as long as we dont see that ugly [:-censored] its ok.

Well the man then took this child home.. he looked up at the wall and saw his wife... she said please.. help me well he laughed a little bit took a screw driver and drove it into her eye she died on contact...

well he looked at her worn vagina that was controller used... and he thought about it and thought.. wondering what his wife would look like with a [:-censored]... then he looked at the child and saw his penis cut the penis off and glued it onto his wife well she needed to balls and the childs balls have not dropped yet so he went to a italian restraunt and ordered 2 meat balls then went home and put them onto his wife.

At this time he knew he would be in trouble.. from the FBI so he left the town driving on his solar powered scooter he got from walmart on sale for 99.99 yes thats a hefty price for a scooter.

He had no where to go at this time so he thought and found out that he could go to grandmas house so he went to her house and found out she cant stop eating [:-censored]..

She eat so much [:-censored] she was [:-censored]ting out real food like hamburgers..
she had her own resturant called leftovers... it was a killer in her town every one went and she made all the food her self.

Well when the guy saw this... he got pissed... he took his 99 doller scooter and hit her with it but she had fire chiken wings and she was powered up with the fire [:-censored] that she could do...

He then knew she would win the battle.. so he climbed a mountain and she climbed up to he got very scared not knowing what to do... she got tired of climbing the fuking mountain... she then did the ultimate a$$ cracker.. and broke the mountain in 2... he fell in the pit of hell.. and when he hit the bottom he found out thats where cheese was made... and the grandama then got a job forming rocks from her a$$ instead of making food with it...

when he found out about the cheese he puked out marbles and he could find maple wood... as he wanted being finally happy... he was no more crazy and he helped in the cheese making factory.. until he died...

Thank you another story from Camping Carl him self :)

SoldatStriker
December 18, 2003, 8:01 am
This one's a keeper. (Saves post.)

gi.joe
December 18, 2003, 9:43 am
lol carl... i see ure at it again...

Camping_Carl
December 18, 2003, 9:05 pm
lmao more people need to read this dammit!

Tha Doggfather
December 18, 2003, 9:57 pm
i knew i was gonna pass when i read the title.

Hitman
December 18, 2003, 10:18 pm
Carl...that was just disturbing, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. That has perminatly damaged me!

One word Carl: Psychiatrist!

frogboy
December 18, 2003, 10:21 pm
Phew, I'm not the only one who hates CC's disturbing stories.

juice _ box
December 18, 2003, 10:48 pm
ROFL ROFLR CFKLDSJK omfg, i litteraly fell on the floor laughing.

Weed
December 19, 2003, 12:09 am
omfg
great one CC
man, im tellin u, make a book, it will sell more than madona's "sex" and more than harry pothead :D

BMF
December 19, 2003, 1:15 am
nice

Camping_Carl
December 19, 2003, 4:16 am
yep that story took me 20 minutes to think up I wrote it at school to ^_^ love me for who i am

Hitman
December 19, 2003, 3:24 pm
Yes Carl, you are special!

Camping_Carl
December 19, 2003, 3:48 pm
im more than that jack sparrow

Camping_Carl
December 20, 2003, 8:02 am
im wasting badnwidth

frogboy
December 20, 2003, 9:48 am
DAMN J00!!!!!111 J00R WASTING BADNWITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

NOW GIMMEE VSQUE!!!!!!!111 ME WANTEE VALU!!!11

arC
December 20, 2003, 5:07 pm
Thats the first of CC's stories I actually finished reading....i was waiting for the punch line on wtf he meant by pushing K on the keyboard LOL. you have a great imagination Carl.

Camping_Carl
December 21, 2003, 6:19 am
oo thank you arc lol thats what my teachers say... then they turn away scared.... XD

Camping_Carl
January 15, 2004, 6:36 pm
immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soo sexy!

NullShot
January 17, 2004, 11:15 am
ripoff, that story is all about me!

Happy Camper
January 18, 2004, 4:27 am
i love your storys CC make more pleese!!

Camping_Carl
January 18, 2004, 5:29 am
lol Happy camper XD i will try but bro i have so many other things im doing at the moment i have reports to do programs to write >.< im in computer programming and i have to finish this damn webpage for webpage design and i need to make a couple more flash animations LIFE is going by way to fast darn! it

AerialAssault
January 19, 2004, 1:00 am
i usually like ur storys carl, but i didnt know WTF was going on

Camping_Carl
January 19, 2004, 4:01 am
LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS

Sekushi
January 19, 2004, 4:10 am
You've once again given my mind potential nightmare material. Thanks alot.

Camping_Carl
January 20, 2004, 3:59 am
atleast you looked at it

Captain RibMan
February 7, 2004, 7:16 am
flobba dobba dooo