( search forums )
Give me ideas!! and ill make them reality !!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 18, 2003, 7:03 pm
im good at modding but i have no imagination...sounds like wizard of oz huh?
jus tell me what you want and ill make it if it is a good idea.

sativa
December 18, 2003, 9:44 pm
like make a millitary mod but combinated with special force things so i mean make a mod with h&k guns

-SPI-
December 19, 2003, 12:26 am
Farscape mod. With pulse pistols, qualta blades (never mind the spelling) the addictive wristbands (cant remember the guys that had them, I'll look that up) Charad knives, scaran heat blasts. As well as replacind dreadlocks with d'argos tentacles (crap, forgot the race name) If your interested I'm willing to help by getting you the info, pics and finding sounds. What do you think?

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 19, 2003, 4:24 am
hey stativa gimme more details and spi contact me and sho me pics of what you want and explain it to me.

Meandor
December 19, 2003, 12:45 pm
Moved to general.

y0da
December 19, 2003, 5:41 pm
ok, make a "Red army" MOD. Make new bots (Joseph Stalin and Lenin), say to LxS, that you want his inf_stalingrad, make those guns look realistic (for example from Henschin MOD). And buy your self Call of Duty [:D] It would be fun if you'ved done such MOD.

?
December 19, 2003, 6:57 pm
make a fish mod, every gun is a different fish, and nades can be clams!!

ClanKwH
December 19, 2003, 7:28 pm
Yeah make some kind of Russian spetznaz mod replace the Ak 74 with an Ak 47 and make the barret a dragnouv ? or something give the soldiers ski mask and stuff

peemonkey
December 19, 2003, 8:47 pm
make a Jesus mod! chirst has magic powers of death! AHAHAHAHA!
(CTF changed to apostles vs. lepers) damn im evil...

-SPI-
December 20, 2003, 4:23 am
I think the farscape Idea will have to wait till 1.2 (you really need differet bullet colours)

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 20, 2003, 7:52 am
ok
ill make one of these but which one do yall want most?

villekallio
December 20, 2003, 11:56 am
Hey t can i make the fish mod. :P And i should really want a red army mod the most.

sativa
December 26, 2003, 1:46 pm
hey i will give you tyhe link to the site where u can pick the weapons u want i am already bussy on a h&k mod but it would be cool to have more of them http://www.hkpro.com/contents.htm go here and pick any gun u want an dmake it in soldat ;) for the rest i am not gonna give away my things i am making togheter with serialkiller on our h&k mod

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 30, 2003, 10:25 pm
ok ty for the site.