( search forums )
Can only join like 5 servers? wtf?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
eyic
December 18, 2003, 9:54 pm
Ok i have no idea why but when i refres hteh lobby a lto of servers come and i can only join a few of them, only the ones with pings, the oens with "???" I cant join :'(

And in ASE I refreshed it and i was only able to see 8 servers and theres usually a lot more :'(

does anyone know the problem ? yesterday it was fine :'(

frogboy
December 18, 2003, 10:13 pm
Maybe your ISP is slow. If it isn't, maybe something on your computer is lagging it.

CardBoardWarrior
December 19, 2003, 12:29 am
If you want to get in a serv, and its not lettin you in, press request, cancel, then request again. Most of the time that will work. And make sure the port is set at 23073.

El Toddissimo
December 19, 2003, 2:19 am
I get the same thing, but if I use "All Seeing Eye" to find servers I get a ton more, so maybe try that

Spitzfiya
December 19, 2003, 3:38 am
Hey pyso this used to happened alot to me...but I think opening up ports on my router fixed it. who knows My ISP was fuked over for a long ass time.....

I have no problems now.

Try opening up ports if your allowed...

eyic
December 19, 2003, 4:01 am
It mgiht be with my isp but yesterday it was pefect this is stuffed this might make me quit soldat =(

frogboy
December 19, 2003, 4:38 am
What ISP is it?

eyic
December 19, 2003, 4:49 am
Optus, but nvm i fixed the problem, my dad blocked ports I had opened earliar so i had to re-open them, now everything is fine :)

LiL_FuKa
December 19, 2003, 2:10 pm
How do you block/open ports? *blushes*

Hitman
December 19, 2003, 4:36 pm
I get the problem that the only server I can join in ASE is DNAgames! Its really annoying!

eyic
December 19, 2003, 8:02 pm
lil_fuka it depends on what firewall u have i got a tutoiral for my firewall but i mnot supposed ot touch it hehe, my dad doesnt know im going around in it :P