( search forums )
revenge at half asleep
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
?
December 19, 2003, 12:34 am
Today i got on dna games, half asleep like always and was really sucking, i got killed about 4 or 5 times by some guy(don't remember his name but he was in teh http:// clan) without me killing him. So he says,"I'm tired of killing one gram" trying to make himself look better or cooler.. whatever. So i said he was an idiot(of course). Next map I did ok, every time i killed him he would time in "haha" i don't know why, guess it made him feel more manly =/ So i decided to actaully play with some skill. The map was voland, i own on that map, i was killing everything, i got up to first place and stayed there the whole time, and 2 times in a row when he was the flagger i went in his base killed him soo easy it was like he was standing still. Needless to say he didn't say anything smug at teh end of that match.

-edit- thanks to a topic made about the clan he was in i saw the name, $layer was his name =D

bintz2000
December 19, 2003, 10:03 pm
Ha i love it when that sorta thing happens.

AL3X1C0N
January 8, 2004, 12:17 pm
lol that sux when people think they are good when they keel u few times when ur in a bad soldat mood i like getting revenge REALLY MUCH like 915819375781378957817385789 kills more then him lol

SuperKill
January 8, 2004, 12:41 pm
alexicon please stop reviving old threads

?
January 8, 2004, 9:19 pm
i forgot i made this thread =/

Sithak
January 9, 2004, 6:08 am
lol yea dude cant u see the date. but since its open again yea i dun think u should say that cause i bet u have dun that before and looked like an ass at the end. Hell ive done that like 4 times and at the end i looked like a dirty prick

?
January 9, 2004, 9:47 pm
no i not a jerk, i don't really talk in games unless i need to