pF][pYso captured the Blue Flag
[[sG]~Texas Ranger] newb
[pF][pYso] huh?
pF][pYso scores for Alpha Team
[pF][pYso] how am i a noob?
[[sG]~Texas Ranger] machine gun
[pF][pYso] wtf
[sG]~Texas Ranger captured the Red Flag

Why are you calling me a noob for using the mp5? and its name is not a machine gun... I mean wtf?

oh and this topic isnt just about him calling me that, but ne ways he was usign the deagles and called me a noob for using an auto, and many others call people noobs for using auto's, I mean I'd understand if somone called me a barret noob for using barret (even though i hardly ever do) but i mean come on, shouldn't auto users be respected ? :/

frogboy
December 19, 2003, 4:52 am
*laughs at Texas Ranger*

Us Auto users are a minority, especially compared to the barretards, and aren't too respected.

And, FWIW, the MP5 is a semimachine gun.

SoldatStriker
December 19, 2003, 5:23 am
I think it takes more skill to make 40 bullets make there mark as opposed to one. That's why I have more respect for people who use autos over one hit kill weapons.

fabmanx
December 19, 2003, 5:28 am
he said mp5 soldatstriker meaning it has 30 bullets but im sure u were referring to the AK ;), enyways dont listen to him Pyso, autos rock...and forever will rock

AerialAssault
December 19, 2003, 5:56 am
MP5 (MachinePistol)
pistol = gun, Machinegun

Machine guns arent as accurate as assault rifles, but usually have larget clips, and higher rates of fire, best for urban warfare.

Assault rifle - a rapid fire or burst fire rifle designed for the ability to take out multiple targets, most effective at a medium range where accuracy and rate of fire are important.

tho this may seem unrelated to the topic at hand, i just wanted to say that texas ranger was right about 1 thing, u were using a machine gun.

eyic
December 19, 2003, 6:12 am
well i often refer to mechine guns as big heavy guns with lots of bullets but the mp5 is much like a uzi....

-SPI-
December 19, 2003, 6:15 am
Its a submachine gun, like an uzi or mac 11/9. Especially the soldat version, which is closer to the smaller Mp5k version anyway.

eyic
December 19, 2003, 6:21 am
oh ok

juice _ box
December 19, 2003, 6:42 am
I wield ak74 and... well take a look. http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=9577
btw texas ranger is a total newb

n00bface
December 19, 2003, 6:47 am
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
MP5 (MachinePistol)
pistol = gun, Machinegun

Machine guns arent as accurate as assault rifles, but usually have larget clips, and higher rates of fire, best for urban warfare.

Assault rifle - a rapid fire or burst fire rifle designed for the ability to take out multiple targets, most effective at a medium range where accuracy and rate of fire are important.

tho this may seem unrelated to the topic at hand, i just wanted to say that texas ranger was right about 1 thing, u were using a machine gun.

rofl.. I read that outloud, and something about it was sooo funny i couldn't stop laughing...

Happy Camper
December 19, 2003, 6:53 am
lol at nOObface, i use and love my AK-74 :)(and hk alot to)

Texas Ranger
December 22, 2003, 1:13 am
Okay sorry for calling u a newb. but w/e u can say im just a machine hater... others are barret haters and others are other stuff haters... machines i hate because they give no one a chance... u can sit there and shoot and they can just keep their cursor on you and keep u back. so i hate em... (thats just me) i call people newbs for diff reasons...
Texas' def of a newb: 1.A person who uses a gay gun like the mini gun or some machine gun
2. A person who knows nothing and is annoying (must be both)

so thats my def of a newb....... my view, my way :) if yall dont like it okay :)

quote:Originally posted by juice _ box
btw texas ranger is a total newb

well... thats ur opinon. i wont get mad beacuse that is ur opinon like the machines are mine... i did not bitch him like the people you played with did, i just expressed my opinion. I would never do that to anyone from soldat. (unless they did it to me)

Again im sorry if i offended anyone but thats just me

Drama
December 22, 2003, 1:25 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboy
the MP5 is a semimachine gun.

I think it's a submachine gun

eyic
December 22, 2003, 1:29 am
I never made this topic coz i was fully hateful to you texas raner but its a message to everyone, because i get pissed of when people call auto's noob weps etc....

Weed
December 22, 2003, 1:33 am
well, everything ended up nicely :D

Texas Ranger
December 22, 2003, 1:39 am
good i dont want hard feelings.. like i said srry
peace out

LiL_FuKa
December 23, 2003, 12:53 pm
I know how easy it is to mix up words, don't I Weed? [:)]

Hitman
December 23, 2003, 3:46 pm
quote:people call auto's noob wepsSemiauto eyic...

frogboy
December 24, 2003, 12:41 am
quote:Originally posted by Drama
quote:Originally posted by frogboy
the MP5 is a semimachine gun.

I think it's a submachine gun

Yeah, I'll mixing up words again.

arC
December 24, 2003, 3:34 am
When people call you a noob for doing something that is normal, either ignore them or call them something back that isnt true so it pisses them off. Noob is an over used word that people use for others that they dont like, reguardless of what it means, they'll use it just to annoy you because any1 hates being called a noob and thats a fact, so they use that as their weapon to deter you from playing the game at your full potential.

morpheus
December 24, 2003, 4:01 am
the last couple of weeks, i've been playing the minigun whenever i can find it on a server. i get called a "mini noob" all the time. but i think it's kinda funny at the end of the game when i score higher than the guys calling me a noob.

liquidis x snake
December 24, 2003, 4:07 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
quote:people call auto's noob wepsSemiauto eyic...

My good man, Hitman, I believe you are wrong. Semi-auto is one click, one shot. I believe you meant submachine gun.

Semi-auto is not the same as a semi-machine gun.

Hell, I don't even know it was called a semi-machine gun.

I always knew of it as a SUBMACHINE GUN (sits back and enjoys his supercorrectness).

So whats the point of continuing this topic? Nada. Nothing. Zero.

They apologized, kissed and made up, so its done.

OMFG TEH NEWBIEZ.