( search forums )
)': HOW? :'(
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
peemonkey
December 20, 2003, 7:21 pm
the worst thing just happend! when I started soldat, it did it's old "file corrupt" thing, that's why i had a seperate folder with the installs for 1.1.5, 1.05b, SSCC, and 1.2.0c in another folder. well, when i went there to reinstall the 1.1.5 patch, everything vainished! what the hell? not just that, but absolutly everything dissapearded! my maps i was gonna release, my 8 copies of soldat, the mapmaker,everyhting soldat related~! does anyone know how the [:-censored] this happened?[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!] so i need to re-download everything, but i cant get my 1338 maps/mod back. NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b00stA
December 20, 2003, 7:23 pm
You probably just moved your Soldat folder somewhere else.

Go search for 'soldat.ini' on all your drives :)

Recycle bin? (Duh)

peemonkey
December 21, 2003, 12:08 am
you think i didnt try that? it's NOWHERE so yea, can someone give me their scenery-gfx, textures, and maps folders please? ive decided to just make maps until the release of 1.2 thanks if you can.

koil
December 21, 2003, 12:22 am
http://team.staticgamer.com/koil/soldat/soldat-s-t-m.zip

hope i didnt fuked it up.

peemonkey
December 21, 2003, 5:19 pm
uuhh...thanks, but does anyone know if it's possible to use scenery without having soldat installed? i tried making a folder and putting it in the mapmaker folder, but no luck, any help?
[:-skull]EDIT[:-skull]: well, i guess im just gonna have to go ahead and download soldat again... thanks anyway koil[:-hspin]