( search forums )
Flashback Mod 2.0 being made (HUGE IMPROVEMENT!!!)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
mateenjahanmiry
December 24, 2003, 6:30 pm
Hello everyone, I haven't been to these forums in a long time but I'm back to announce that the newest Flashback Mod is in the making (for those of you who remember any of the past ones). Flashback 1.0 was a pretty big hit when I first released it and was said to be quite an enjoyment among its fans. I've decided to redo the original and change almost everything to look completely like a new mod with dramatic improvement. The theme is in a way a form of futoristic/past mix of guns with ideas taken from an old SNES game called Flashback

Here's a current screenie of the guns for those of you interested, It's still being worked on, but I'm at its finishing stages.
GIF image
[IMAGE]

JPEG image
[IMAGE]

If anybody wants a BETA version of the MOD to help me in the making, then e-mail me at ninjafish2003@hotmail.com
AIM- mateen87
MSN - ninjafish2003@hotmail.com

The mod should be finished within a couple weeks. Probably less :)

Da cHeeSeMaN
December 24, 2003, 7:51 pm
woooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!
looks great!!!
where the chainsaw? is it invisble good then noone will pick it yipppeeee

liquidis x snake
December 24, 2003, 8:04 pm
Great mod, all the guns look great...

...except for the AK-47. It looks like a caveman club with legs.

mateenjahanmiry
December 25, 2003, 3:09 am
thx.

N1nj@
December 25, 2003, 3:49 am
aren't those gun from Crimsonland :\

sauron_the_deceiver
December 25, 2003, 1:11 pm
Yeah they are. MJ, I'm disappointed...you could have given the Crimsonland guys credit!

mateenjahanmiry
December 25, 2003, 2:22 pm
ya, i did give them credit, the guns are from crimsonland, lol. yet they still looked cool

mateenjahanmiry
December 25, 2003, 2:32 pm
Ok people, i guess sauron and ninj@ are right, i made a pretty big mistake by not saying that the guns come from Crimsonland. So aside from that, I'm just going to cancel the making of this mod and work on something that I have actually made :p. anyway, merry christmas and have some good holidays (and sorry for this nonsense i had to put up).

Jaley
December 27, 2003, 10:12 am
Hmmm... *cough* *cough*... maybe you could have just told people in your first post that the guns are from Crimsonland... or did you think you could get away with it?

sauron_the_deceiver
December 27, 2003, 9:15 pm
Or maybe you could release this as a Crimsonland mod, instead of flashback 2.0

N1nj@
December 28, 2003, 3:13 am
cause the guns are pretty obivous ;P

Da cHeeSeMaN
December 28, 2003, 10:16 am
never heard of crimsonland..... what is it?

N1nj@
December 28, 2003, 3:41 pm
A game. Crimsonland Download Link

IRRiTANT
December 28, 2003, 4:36 pm
tut tut. I was thinkin what a nice mod and then its just another copyright breacher :-( Just think how you would feel if someone ripped your work off and said that they had made it.

bucky_brad
December 28, 2003, 7:19 pm
thanks for the link N1nj@

im d/ling now, looks fun XD!!

N1nj@
December 28, 2003, 11:16 pm
You have to pay in order to get the full version...

mateenjahanmiry
January 5, 2004, 1:24 am
no, i was gonna say it later anyway, but i decided to show a beta screenie first, and then later say courtesy of the crimsonland guns, but i think i will just make a crimsonland mod. and play the game, it's fun.

Yin_Starrunner
January 5, 2004, 1:39 am
ya the guns look sweet, just make it into a crimsonland mod, are you gonna change the weapon names?

shadow sniper
February 15, 2004, 12:34 am
your cheap really really cheap you just used crimson lands gifs