( search forums )
BarretM92 Remake
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
VENgE
November 24, 2002, 3:54 am
I hope this sprite hasnt been done before.
Its the Walther WA 2000. It has its own sound with it. Though the new sound may sound kind of wussy, it does go well with the sprite. just tell me what you think

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] barret.ZIP33.27 KB

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 24, 2002, 3:56 am
screenshot please :)

not required, but is recommended.

High
November 24, 2002, 4:08 am
Psyl3ntShad0w: agree

VENgE: is preety good but i will stick to my old one...nice try...try to make a FULL MOD and release it all in one day...hope that will be better instead of one by one...and in the FULL MOD includ some screenshots and read me

MrKhan
November 25, 2002, 6:59 am
well its to small for a one kill weapon and it whould be cool as a aug and yes I tryed it out and.. well it works

High
November 25, 2002, 9:22 pm
MrKhan: haha. you changed it from a barret to a aug...taths funny man

VENgE
November 30, 2002, 11:30 pm
High(3rd post): your the one that actually inspired me to make a full mod. I decided that if I wanted to stay in this community I have to have a reason, not just be a leech.

High
December 1, 2002, 2:54 am
VENgE: okay!

MrKhan
December 2, 2002, 7:20 am
quote:Originally posted by High
MrKhan: haha. you changed it from a barret to a aug...taths funny man

whaaat? it is cool then! Im going to change it then post it for those who wants it

High
December 3, 2002, 2:39 am
MrKhan: waht a stealer...you can just cahgne the name of the .bmp...cheapass!

MrKhan
December 3, 2002, 5:58 pm
cheapass? Im not the one with bad conection , Im the one that lives in sweden , land of broadband and what the hell does canada have? Terence and philip

DNA.styx
December 3, 2002, 7:40 pm
Nice one MrKhan, makde me laugh [:)]

Anyway back to the subject

High
December 3, 2002, 9:10 pm
MrKhan: canada have me! and wtf you dissing other countries for you faggot...wth...at least we have freedom and no war!

MrKhan
December 8, 2002, 12:03 am
we havnt been in a war in 200years and canada was in the ww2 , freedom? sweden has actuly to much freedom. They have you ey? thats the reason Im dissing your country. and Im only dissing your and not somebody else's. And I broke up with a girl a couple days ago and cant wait for a new one so Im not really a homosexual like someone else who doesnt understand what 'in bed' means.

DNA : BLAME CANADA!BLAME CANADA! lol , the best character in the movie was the smoking kid lol

High
December 8, 2002, 1:35 pm
MrKhan: Canada is one of the best countries to live in...stupid

DNA.styx
December 10, 2002, 2:51 am
MrKhan: yes I know what you're talking about, now get back on topic or I'll fine you both one of your stars.

Psyl3ntShad0w
December 10, 2002, 2:57 am
lol we need a political discussions forum or something?
anyways nice mod keep up the good work...as posted before...screenshot please :)

High
December 10, 2002, 3:37 am
Psyl3ntShad0w: taht barret is in the mod White Russian which included a screenshot with it