( search forums )
im sithak and im here to talk about ur issues
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Sithak
December 26, 2003, 6:55 am
ok tell me ur issues ppl and ill responed and try to help u [:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil]

fabmanx
December 26, 2003, 7:08 am
My issue is...there is really big ass F**k called Sithak...whos trying to be an idiot and catch attention what should i do?

Sithak
December 26, 2003, 7:12 am
well in this situation u gotta take u fingure and jam it so far up ur... u get wut im saying

seriusly ppl tell me urr problems Dr.SITHAK WILL HELP U

eyic
December 26, 2003, 7:12 am
i think we should put him in the trash >_>

Sithak
December 26, 2003, 7:13 am
hey noo!! DR.Sithak says u gotta control ur anger

somone post ur problems DR.SITHAK

eyic
December 26, 2003, 7:15 am
ok heres the problem, your really annyoign everyone in this forum with your junk and stuff, and i've been wonderign whats wrong with you, and i wanted dna to ban you, what do you think is a good enough excuse to ban you?

Sithak
December 26, 2003, 7:19 am
well first if u were smart!! (which ur not)

u would try not joining a thread i made and talking if u didnt want to talk to me

and secound u should calm down cause im just having fun ur to uptight

BY Dr.SITAHK

Spitzfiya
December 26, 2003, 7:25 am
ROTFL, sithak you kick ass and I have a problem... I cant feel anything when I take a lighter to the bottom of my foot....now why is that??

Sithak
December 26, 2003, 7:29 am
the bottom of ur foot is calyist try whare socks and they should soften up and u will be able to burn ur self just perfect!

BY Dr.SITHAK

Spitzfiya
December 26, 2003, 7:33 am
Dr. sithak I tried the sock thing and I can finally burn a hole deep enough into the calyist to feel!...ooooooooooo how i love this burning sensation! as a bonus The smell is very satisfying.
I suggest everyone should try this, but remember you have to melt away all the calyist first.

THANK YOU DR.SITHAK!!! I CAN LIVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sithak
December 26, 2003, 7:37 am
there u goo DR.SITHAK SAVES THE DAY!!!!

more problems plz

Sithak
December 26, 2003, 7:48 am
srry for this spam but!!! plz send me more issues

toadsMoke
December 26, 2003, 7:53 am
wow.

(topic locked)