( search forums )
Help! I can't use the login option on top right
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Target Practice
December 26, 2003, 5:42 pm
I try to login but it just refreshes the page? whats happening

R
December 26, 2003, 6:39 pm
i dont know why it does that but it does it for me too, i had to login at the webring page in the top right in order to get logged in, and from there i just clicked the box that automatically logs me in so i dont have to login everytime now

Cr4cK
December 26, 2003, 9:04 pm
dam... i cant login, im just logged out and i aint writing this reply this is wierd i need help!

Liber_Lupus
December 26, 2003, 9:11 pm
i log in, "walking in the winter wonderland", i put active topics, and what do i get! old logo and stuff from 9 of december, last logged in, oh yeah give me a break! But if i put 15, 30,hour etc time ago then its that x-mas logo and everything seems to be fine again, jeez can somebody help me and tell me what can i do?

DNA.styx
December 26, 2003, 9:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by Target Practice
I try to login but it just refreshes the page? whats happening
Works fine for me...are you running any firewall software that could be blocking the log in page refer? If not sure, just disable your firwall for a secend to see if that helps with logging in.

quote: i log in, "walking in the winter wonderland", i put active topics, and what do i get! old logo and stuff from 9 of december, last logged in, oh yeah give me a break! But if i put 15, 30,hour etc time ago then its that x-mas logo and everything seems to be fine again, jeez can somebody help me and tell me what can i do?After logging in press CTRL + F5 to force your browser to grab a non-caches version of the page and see if that helps.

quote:dam... i cant login, im just logged out and i aint writing this reply this is wierd i need help!Hush now Cr4cK, away off and play in the Bash pit ;)