( search forums )
One mad adrenalin rush
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Crazy
December 26, 2003, 11:56 pm
I'm a n00b(life sentence) in soldat, i've only played for a couple of days. So don't forget that when you go "Oh, that's no biggy, i've done that a thousand times"(shees...)

Well anyway i get angry pretty easily. And sometimes i get REALLY FURIOUS. I was playing CTF-kampf and i coulden't get far. I finally got the flag and came running through the "main road". I noticed our S.gun was occupied by a non-friendly life-form. I rushed towards the guy, hoping that the flag would be taken by teammates. We both died and after a long 7second wait the red flag was returned.[:(!][:(!][:(!]

I was furious, and i knew what that did to me. I just hoped i'd improve as much in the game. Anyways i rushed toward the S.gun and loads of enemies. They seemed to be camping.[:-devil]

About 3-5 seconds later i found myself in the red flag room, carrying a MP5 (i started with a Spas), and looking at the loads of dead bodies. I was almost one, too.[B)]

But it seems faith does favor the brave. And that explains why faith doesent favor me.[;)]

bucky_brad
December 27, 2003, 7:23 pm
lol welldone, very entertaining story!!

AL3X1C0N
January 8, 2004, 11:57 am
cool story :)
when an enemy S-gun is occupied i allways go in the air and kill em from the air they allmost never expect it i love that :)

Yin_Starrunner
January 8, 2004, 10:38 pm
great story, i wish i could do that...

Sithak
January 9, 2004, 6:00 am
dude u made a [:-censored]ing awsome story about something so common. good job dude. Ur cool.

Psilocybin
January 10, 2004, 11:09 pm
yea dude
...congrats..maybe getting pissed is ur...:S

n00bface
January 10, 2004, 11:24 pm
Good story Crazy, nice to see anger help someone [:P]

edit - ty b00sta :P

kkazican
January 11, 2004, 6:55 am
Best thing to take out an enemy at a S. gun is to toss a nade at his feet and laugh if he doesn't move.

Mr G
January 11, 2004, 7:14 pm
[:-censored]ing n00b, that's no biggy, i've done that a thousand times

Sithak
January 11, 2004, 9:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by Mr G
[:-censored]ing n00b, that's no biggy, i've done that a thousand times

MR.G OMFG dude the guy just got here and hes a begginer. IT was a [:-censored]in awsome story. HOW BOUT U GO DIE SOMEWHERE. thx

CRAZY FUKIN RULEZ

Texas Ranger
January 12, 2004, 1:29 am
YEEEEEEEEHA! :P

systemfeind
January 12, 2004, 7:35 am
Sithak damnit if u read the first post in this topic carely u would understand that Mr G only made a joke
tz...

anyway nice thing dude ^^

b00stA
January 12, 2004, 12:33 pm
Calm down guys, he just posted his Soldat moment and he never said he rules or something like that.

Sithak
January 12, 2004, 3:43 pm
yea and it was a god damn good story too

Psilocybin
January 12, 2004, 5:09 pm
BUT he DOES rule..i mean come on..have u read the story

Liber_Lupus
January 12, 2004, 6:54 pm
A cool moment, i like when i do something like that, but i can do it better ;)
Woah another estonian, keep it coming!