December 27, 2003, 2:31 am
i would find that soldat would be very fun if there was tanks

lol it would be sooo fun HOW BOUT U? [:D]

Spitzfiya
December 27, 2003, 2:33 am
Im speechless...

Sithak
December 27, 2003, 2:35 am
yea i no hehe but seriusly i no ppl dont want them ok the thread is dead srry !!

muzzmastah
December 27, 2003, 3:01 am
when i saw this thread i was like "oh sh1t! another vehicle topic!"

thanks for the spam.

Sithak
December 27, 2003, 3:10 am
hey smart guy read wut i wrote !! dont come in here and act like ur soo cool

-SPI-
December 27, 2003, 3:51 am
Does Sithak have the muppet title yet?

Sithak
December 27, 2003, 3:59 am
wuts teh muppet title?

kkazican
December 27, 2003, 4:45 am
I pretty sure he has the tatoo dumbass on his forehead.

Sithak
December 27, 2003, 4:47 am
u no wut screw u! stop being a a$$

Urban2
December 27, 2003, 6:27 am
I think we need a mod in here, change all his words to 'llama,' now that's a good Forum Imp
rovement/Suggestion. Or, we could just get rid of all of his idiotic ideas with no thought in them.

Sithak
December 27, 2003, 6:33 am
are u talkin about me urban2

Spitzfiya
December 27, 2003, 7:03 am
So Urban, your no longer Urban you are the second reincarnation or Urban?
Urban2, Like every other Sequel...you blow...

Sorry

Sithak
December 27, 2003, 7:08 am
lol thx spitzfiya at least someone is cool

that fuking sniper
December 27, 2003, 8:29 am
Sithak, people were flaming you in this topic because this idea was at least suggested 6-7 times on the forums and was rejected at each time. Michal also said in one interview that there will not be any vehicles implemented into Soldat.

All you guys that cant bare the fact that he's new here, just turn away from this topic, you dont have to waste your time and the readers' time by flaming. Before you post, see who'se posting first, see what is the reason for posting, then flame if you still cant resist. :)

toadsMoke
December 27, 2003, 8:30 am
Sithak: okay, i appreciate the enthusiasm, but honestly follow the rules. read each forum's rules before posting!

As you should have noticed there is already a vechiles topic. add your comments about how there should be tanks in that topic! Do you understand? since i see that you follow each one of your own topics with a sickening devotion, i'm expecting you to PM me with your response to this post. Sithak, just as a final note, i'm being very kind right now. the only reason that you haven't been banned for a week is that you show a lot of enthusiasm towards these forums. so, what do i expect in the future? i expect that you slow down your posts and make sure that you each and every post is on-topic and content-driven.

(topic locked)