( search forums )
My first and quickest ban yet..
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Target Practice
December 27, 2003, 5:10 am
I join a game. Something about |fast| or |fun| or whatever. Don't remember. I use an M79, kill a guy, then get shot with a baret. Naturaly, i switch back to barets to stand any real chance against them. I kill a bunch of people then one guy with a grenade. Then i lob a grenade somewhere and that guy spawns on top of it and dies again. 5 seconds later i am at the bottom of the map (the map is that weird 3 level thing with a gaping hole at the right, left, and a sneaky hole in the middle) lobbing grenades yet at the same guy.
No lag, he misses me, he gets smashed. He screams "[:-censored]ing cheater?". I reply "oblivous idiot?" then the host asks who cheats and that guy tells i do. I made a mistake of saying "prove it" instead of "how do i cheat" and immediatly get kicked. I rejoin and get banned before i can even explain myself. Pretty sweet for my first day of multiplayer huh? ban in 50 seconds

Sithak
December 27, 2003, 5:13 am
my fastest ban is when i joined a server and some guy said hey who are u and then i said just a soldat player

then i got banned (dont ask) weird!!

Spitzfiya
December 27, 2003, 5:52 am
My fastest ban was when I entered a server and yelled "1.2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it was great!

Sithak
December 27, 2003, 5:57 am
lol yea but y did u get banned for sayong that WEIRD??

Dathker
December 27, 2003, 2:32 pm
you were banned cuz you were doing something weird..like spawnin all over the [:-censored]ing place and no one could kill you cuz you were spawning every .2 seconds

....heres a screenie

[IMAGE]

Tha Doggfather
December 27, 2003, 3:25 pm
thats just a common bug (lag related)

Spectral
December 27, 2003, 4:28 pm
wow how coincidental that a forum user would be at that server and took a screenshot of something that would be posted here.

and ive been banned before after a few seconds without doing anything but joining the server

palloco
December 27, 2003, 4:29 pm
Another noobie banner

Target Practice
December 27, 2003, 6:28 pm
Dathker... That was pathetic...

You do realize that the server kicks people randomly all the time? I played for 2 days online and even I already know that that happens... Every CTF game i play the both teams get kicked in random succesion.

AND WHERE THE HECK DID THE -254 SCORE CAME UP?!?!?! I had like 7 on my counter when I was kicked!

morpheus
December 28, 2003, 12:27 am
usually when something like this happens it's on some noob's server. it's happened to me a lot.

but the worst ones are the noobie clan servers. you go in, beat the whole friggin noob clan, and you're automatically branded a cheater and banned. i've had that happen to me more times than i care to remember.

Dathker
December 28, 2003, 5:26 pm
haha morph i used to do that..but normally they ask me to join but after i while i stoped cuz they are all laggy
TP: wtf no they don't they kick people for high ping and no randomness in it unless the admin to ther server decides to kick random people.

Sithak
December 28, 2003, 8:03 pm
wow morphus u think alot of ur self u say u get baned cause ur too good :/

juice _ box
December 30, 2003, 7:50 pm
Fastest ban... SPEEDHACKING!

bLaStEr
December 30, 2003, 10:48 pm
I've got banned many times. And once for cheating *ps i didnt cheat [B)]*

OMG JUICE YOU GOT 1000posts CONCRATS!

Cookie.
January 1, 2004, 5:08 am
juice is the commander! lol

i got banned from outcasts server for "camping" i wasnt camping though i was using a barret :D

uh i got banned pretty good from soldat lobby before when i tested the hacks on beta (i was allowed too :] lol )

yea taht was the worst one cause i was banned from the lobby and it called me a cheatzor

Dathker
January 1, 2004, 3:47 pm
haha.

Target Practice
January 7, 2004, 9:44 pm
whatever you saw, that sucked a cock...

Besides, that was like my second game ever online :(...

Yin_Starrunner
January 7, 2004, 10:57 pm
my fastest ban

I was trying to connect to DNAgames and was really frustrated that it was always full, so i keep rapidly clicking the collect to server button... in 30 seconds it said i was banned lol

Spectral
January 7, 2004, 11:11 pm
ya doing that always results in a temporary ban, regardless of the server.

Yin_Starrunner
January 7, 2004, 11:20 pm
o didn't know that ok

AerialAssault
January 8, 2004, 1:37 am
one time i got banned from a server for 15 mins becasue i had a high ping

frogboy
January 8, 2004, 1:43 am
I get that all the time. Again, its every server (except Silkynode, Cabbynode, pYnode and frogNode).

AL3X1C0N
January 10, 2004, 10:29 pm
hmmm lol sometimes i get it 2

coolsi
January 11, 2004, 1:36 pm
I've had one of the most random bans lately...I go onto some CTF server to find 5 players on Red and none on Blue. So I think "Hmm" and go on Blue team. Then I'm banned.

EH?

And the bans which piss me off the most is when noobs are trying to get out of the map in ones like Kampf and I kill them...then get banned. [:-censored]ers.

Phoenix Star of PBC
January 13, 2004, 1:13 am
Once, the server had high ping for everybody, and I ended up banned because I had dial-up...

n00bface
January 13, 2004, 3:16 am
someone with no-name went on my server a few days ago, and was using speedhack, so we banned him and DOSed the server... heh... bannanation is not the solution...

Alamo
January 18, 2004, 1:40 am
My fastest Ban:

Join
Select Barret
3 Bullets
3 Corpses
Ban

:)

Ereseidon
February 2, 2004, 8:55 am
When I began playing online again last December, I got banned twice for whatever reason (maybe for just being too bloody good)... so I got the idea... try to set a record... I'm up to 5 bans in 1 night... But I get banned for all sorts of stupid reasons... camping, chatting, getting lucky, oh, and of course, being good (looking). Once I got banned because I wasn't able to name the guy who was running the server (don't ask why he didn't just password it for his friends) and once I was banned because I didn't speak the language. It's fair to kick someone the first couple of times... then if they still don't get it, take them out for good. Or do what I do and just utterly own them until they go crying to their parents.... But hell, that's just me.