( search forums )
About Sithak
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
palloco
December 27, 2003, 10:04 am
I bet Sithak, Takedwn and Spitzfiya are the same person.

Spitzfiya
December 27, 2003, 5:57 pm
How much are you willing to bet there buddy?

Spitzfiya
December 28, 2003, 6:40 am
What I said in the other thread...

Ok well this just got interesting and i seem to be involved now :/

I introduced these friends of mine to Soldat a while back and they loved it. I was surprised and excited that that both of them decided to join the forums. Now this is were it gets interesting.....We all had some fun Posting in discussions with eachother. It was great because I could act like myself instead of trying to be someone im not in front of all you strangers. I dont consider it spam because we were acctually talking about "things" and adding to discussion. I feel I can Now be myself instead trying to look good since my friends are here.

Anyways Sithak getting a little to caried away with his Wierdness and bullsh1t got the lable of "Dumbass". Now that Sithak is hated there is no way for him to get on anyones good side.....Unless he stops trying to half heartedly wierd people out....

I was glad these two came but im also embaressed Sithak went overboard...I am sorry for brining him here, and I am sorry for any other bullsh1t i may have caused..:/

Now, it is totaly up to Sithak to get banned from these forums, Its not up to you guys......He makes the decision to piss off a mod for the last time....You dont go making topics asking for him to be banned...thats just childish

Bah....Think what you want, and im sorry Sithak you got a bad Rep...

n00bface
December 28, 2003, 7:36 am
quote:I was surprised and excited that that both of them decided to join the forums. Now this is were it gets interesting.....We all had some fun Posting in discussions with eachother. It was great because I could act like myself instead of trying to be someone im not in front of all you strangers.

Never heard of MSN? AIM? ICQ?

And I think it would make a lot of us a little happier if Sithak and Takedwn were banned from the forums. [:)] It'll be like a late christmas gift (I already got a "Tai banned from Soldat" under my late-tree)

gi.joe
January 4, 2004, 2:28 am
okay... 99% of Spitzfiyas post are followed by a reply made by Sith within 10 mins ....

dude are u TRYING to show us who u are?

frogboy
January 4, 2004, 2:35 am
Sithak's gone.