( search forums )
A hope? :) (this is to "Buety queen")
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
y0da
December 27, 2003, 9:00 pm
[:-cry]>[V]>[:-grumpy]>[:-gnasher]>[:-cry]... i will kill, i will kill!
*cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry*cry*cry*cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cr*cry*y**cry**cry*

I... I've... I've saw... I've saw [:-censored] on the web... it was a fu.ckin joke! My heart is broken... [:-brokenheart]
*cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry*cry*cry*cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cry**cr*cry*y**cry**cry*

i will never belive, never belive, never belive... again!

[:-censored] by DNA.styx

b00stA
December 27, 2003, 9:31 pm
Isn't it a bit odd that yoda finds a pic of HER on SOME site?

I mean.. we all agree that there are a LOT of women on the internet.. in JPEG format.

koil
December 27, 2003, 11:11 pm
gah what happend =/

CardBoardWarrior
December 28, 2003, 12:38 am
Yeah well its what I thought at first, you know....too good to be true. And have you even seen the real one yet? Shhees!

Weed
December 28, 2003, 1:17 am
well. lemme make a review of the events so i can laugh longer:
something like 1 month ago y0da got a pic from a friend, of a very beautiful girl, and that friend told him that its her cousin.
our star y0da waited for the girl to come over, but on the date that this girl was supposed to visit, poor y0da was sick.
so he never saw this girl.
untill one day, our lil y0da discovered sex sites!
and than, he found that girl, and some other 20000000009 girls willing to strip for him if he pays.
well, y0da said: "i have no money" and thats the story of how y0da started stealing sex accounts for sex sites on the net.

conclusion: ROFL!