( search forums )
stuff changes
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Camping_Carl
December 28, 2003, 4:21 am
Well i have noticed in the military they dont use those gernades.... any more they use these little ball type gernades... and i must say there classy! i wouldnt mind these also i want some lazer weaponary!!!

well thats my santa list

i would not mind holy water also like throw it and it melts the legs of the other people and there like ahhh i cant walk

I want differnt stuff... like i want to be able to poor the chainsaw gasoline out of it and poor it onto my barret bullet and shoot a flaming bullet :)

n00bface
December 28, 2003, 5:27 am
They dont use ak-74s or barret or ruger 77 anymore either... upgrade those? ...Or how about they keep it liked it is? o.O

Captain_Jimbo
December 28, 2003, 7:49 am

I've always been fond of nunchucks, myself.

Sithak
December 28, 2003, 7:58 am
lol nice cc i like the barret idea lol

Sithak
December 28, 2003, 9:22 am
quote:[i]
well thats my santa list

i would not mind holy water also like throw it and it melts the legs of the other people and there like ahhh i cant walk

I want differnt stuff... like i want to be able to poor the chainsaw gasoline out of it and poor it onto my barret bullet and shoot a flaming bullet :)

lol helareius lol

koil
December 28, 2003, 12:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
They dont use ak-74s or barret or ruger 77 anymore either... upgrade those? ...Or how about they keep it liked it is? o.O

ak = kaleshnikov
kaleshnikov = most used weapon (or atleast it was on 2000) in the world for war intrest.

btw, spitzfiya/sathik , stop with your spamming [:-censored] dumbasses. if you cant control yourself over here, then do it on bash pit.

n00bface
December 28, 2003, 6:22 pm
Well I was right about Barret and ruger 77, at least [:P]...

I didn't read that much on AK... i was just making an assumption (?).

y0da
December 28, 2003, 8:05 pm
Soldat isn't a realistic military game - it's a tournament (Rome, gladiators, but in our ages) An the jet boots? The goverment are doing such thing... maybe.

AerialAssault
December 29, 2003, 8:24 pm
CC always withg some nonsense to lighten up the day, good ideas nontheless

Camping_Carl
December 30, 2003, 5:29 am
I just like alot of freedom in a game.... i didnt like gta 3 that much but it was still fun.... there is no freedom in 2d side games like soldat there is some on soldat but i want.. limitless options

Sithak
December 30, 2003, 8:22 pm
yea i agree. In Gta3 you couldnt go much places. all u could do was stick to the road.

but in vice city they improved by leting u go in houses and what not :D

Sekushi
December 31, 2003, 1:34 am
Are we talking about GTA3 or Soldat?

Besides, shouldn't this be in the Game Improvements / Suggestions section?

But good ideas, man. XD Especially the holy water bit. :P

DNA.styx
January 1, 2004, 1:33 am
(spam deleted)
quote:
Brett: Spam?
Jules: [pointing his gun] Say "Spam" again. Say "Spam" again! I dare you, I double dare you, mother[:-censored]er! Say "Spam" one more goddamn time!