Yuber
November 24, 2002, 4:52 pm
What is the best MOD ever???
tell me...
[IMAGE]
I MUST KNOW...

MrKhan
November 24, 2002, 10:04 pm
I shouldnt say it but I think its mine. Its the biggest mod for soldat I think? and the weapons in kinda cool but I only think and recomend it not saying it actuly IS

mightysmaug
November 25, 2002, 3:35 pm
not a mod but ý have a weppack.

Kahuna-CorlanMcD
November 29, 2002, 6:39 pm
Most likely its khan's mod

Nice guy with a gun
December 1, 2002, 8:14 am
i would have to say that abortion's toon mod is one of the best that i've seen as of yet. it changes the look and feel of the game entirely. if you haven't checked it out then i suggest you do so quickly and see for yourself.

MrKhan
December 1, 2002, 10:24 am
=/. if you suggest us to see it why dont you give us soon url?

zene
December 1, 2002, 2:48 pm
I'll vote MrKhans mod, because all others mod what I've played are just different from interface-gfx :|

Abortion
December 1, 2002, 9:15 pm
http://hosted.barrysworld.net/soldat/page.php?id=45

MrKhan
December 2, 2002, 6:24 am
*roflmao* yeah that have to be the best one *laughs some more* but I cant play with that mod all the time which I can will SCS and some more mods I cant tell

Daz
December 2, 2002, 4:58 pm
cartoon mod rules - it seems as though it changes the feel of soldat which is what a mod should do. all of the others just change the weapons but i guess its down to personal preference. try them all :)

MrKhan
December 2, 2002, 9:11 pm
it changes scenarys = bad
and when I play a mod I want it to be seriously so thats why I dont even want to test the cartoon mod

Daz
December 3, 2002, 1:20 am
but soldat isnt serious.. so whats the point in making a serious mod?

but.. whatever you could argue this all day all i know is that when i play a game i want to be entertained [:)]

Abortion
December 3, 2002, 1:48 am
Must be Khan gets into a camaflauged bodysuit and headgear before playing Soldat.

How can you write anything negative about a MOD you haven't even tested??

MrKhan
December 3, 2002, 4:39 pm
Abortion : I want the game to be serious not the environment smarthead.
Daz : So if we compare the cartoon mod with soldat , do you still think soldat is unserious?

Daz
December 3, 2002, 8:45 pm
yeah.. im not in the army but i dont think they have pick ups in wars for invisibility and berzerk. i have never seen a flying soldier who can get shot several times and carry on unaffected.

soldat is about fun not realism.

Abortion
December 3, 2002, 10:47 pm
Khan, are you saying that you never laugh while playing Soldat? If you do, then it's not as serious as you say it is, and if you don't ... well ... there is therapy.

MrKhan
December 5, 2002, 7:37 pm
I laugh when I do a cool kill and the first time I played it. Its not like Im a psyko laughing all the time.
daz : you dont think I meant hat helmet and the weapons? Thats what I meant

Meandor
December 13, 2002, 10:35 am
i think that both the mods are good, they just have a different style. Abortion's one is for fun, Khan's one is to make the game cooler. they shouldn't be compared.

MrKhan
December 14, 2002, 11:18 pm
you cant compare anything , but what you can is to way which one is the best , and no , I dont get pissed of if you say abortions mod in better then mine but do not say it 'suck' because.. well if you smart enough to read this you are smart enough to find out yourself